MR2 Owners Club Forum banner
21 - 40 of 66 Posts

· Registered
4,527 Posts
heh.. nice computer work.

EVO spoiler, 5-lug wheel conversion, smaller stock mirrors, modified stock front bumper, etc...

· Registered
140 Posts
well spotted.

i was wondering how long it would take until someone noticed the wheels at least! they are off my Falcon.

i also added in the sunset pink sky.

this was the original image of my Mk1

and this is another one i whipped up in a hurry a while ago.

completely undoable though, the roof chop is a bit too extreme. i like the style of the rims though.

· Registered
239 Posts
advanAW11 said:
yep!

this one is one of my favorites.

Not that I'm jacking a thread or anything, And if I am sorry...
But I'm trying to find fender flares just like that. They reminds me so much of the AE86. But i want the holds and the rivets to show just like that. Where can I get those?

And with the EVO spoiler it looks better...:)

· Registered
3,443 Posts
Prilman said:
Not that I'm jacking a thread or anything, And if I am sorry...
But I'm trying to find fender flares just like that. They reminds me so much of the AE86. But i want the holds and the rivets to show just like that. Where can I get those?

And with the EVO spoiler it looks better...:)

google ZG flares , they are REALLY common

· Registered
1,252 Posts
Hey em.ar2 what kind of wheels are those on the second post with the chopped top?? OZ's??? They look good, but also huge!!

· Registered
1,252 Posts
squarestump said:
i dont personally like the sti spoiler nowi see those pics.. the way it hangs back off of the trunk lid... COME ON GIVE ME EVO8 OR LANCER TRUNK LID WIDTH!!!

Hole to Hole - 35"
Length - 50"
Width - 15"
Height - 9.5"

· Registered
1,252 Posts

· Registered
1,252 Posts
squarestump said:
that should fit fine on the 53" mk1 lid right?

Yeah, I would think so. I might hang off the sides of the lid a tiny bit, but not much.

Let me know how it turns out, if you decide to slap one on...

· Registered
1,517 Posts
Discussion Starter · #40 ·
definintly will. ordering one tomorrow. going to have the shop fabricate a boxy new facia with headlight inserts and gaping airdam. im going to mount my heat exchangher up there with the radiator... also.. going metallic deep red with big 12 "double stripes down the middle... should look really good with the spoiler

21 - 40 of 66 Posts