MR2 Owners Club Forum banner
1 - 20 of 66 Posts

· Registered
1,252 Posts
squarestump said:
one of the things im restoring the 86 with is prospects on replacing the factory wing with an OEM subaru wrx STi wing. anybody know depth and width on those boxy wings?
I don't know the dimensions, but you could easily find them on the net.. hmm, No I am curious to see what that would look like.

Of course you could just buy a wrx sti, take the spoiler, then give the car to me! :) .........Please??.........

· Registered
1,517 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
i dunno, i ve been looking at the evo 8's spoiler and im beginning to like it al ittle better, its also a little narrower which might prove better looking.. any opinions? i think this will look very very nice on a (my) ferrari red/white SS stripes 86 mr2... (i love red)

· Registered
1,867 Posts
I think the Evo spoiler would probably match the boxy styling of the aw11 a bit better, but I still think it'd look out of place.
If you have your heart set on a big spoiler like that I think you should find something more square.

· Registered
9,893 Posts
morefaster said:
that might actually give you some usable downforce while being light enough(carbon fiber) while not being detrimental to low speed handling...i bet he's got a turbo under there

Nope a 4agze. that is OOashi's car from Japan and it's an automatic last I heard/seen. But, it does have some neat modifications.

Todd
87sc
www.cardomain.com/id/tksmr2

· Registered
1,252 Posts
em.ar.2 said:
here's an Evo spoiler on an AW11

Is it just me, or does that look like a computer generated image?? Looks Awsome though!

Does it hang off the back like the other one??

1 - 20 of 66 Posts