MR2 Owners Club Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
2,553 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I was driving on Rte 1N in North Brunswick and I saw 2 MR2's and an All-Trac at this place called Stage 2 Performance. Anyone heard of them? They are only about 2 minutes from my place

I'm pretty sure one of the cars was a board member's. It was flat grey color with out a spoiler and it had a PA Auto Racing sticker on it.

-Scott

·
Registered
1,822 Posts
yea i have been there, that grey one in teh forground is alex's.he works there.."grindian", and the other one in the back ground i think is some guy from NY. i got my flex made and welded on for a pretty good price. they are mostly honda guys. i kno a couple of the guys that work there also.

-vince

·
Registered
1,712 Posts
yeah, alex "grindian" is my roomate. he works there

·
Registered
67 Posts
How much they charge to do a clutch on a MR2? I can supply the clutch.. and a new flywheel if they cant resurface the old one.

·
Registered
1,822 Posts
i was gona get mine done there since i kno the owner pretty well and drink with the workers on a weekly basis, but jeff (the owner) said... if u can do it. do it urself. cus its gona be an arm or leg.

p.s they have since moved to the boarder of PA

-vince

·
Registered
7,653 Posts
What kind of work they do there guys??? They should be put on the local registry if there not there.

Scotty .....when u gettin another mr2?

·
Two for me, None for you
6,115 Posts
KawBoy said:
Alright, thanks for the info. Know anybody cheap who does good work around your/my area?

Thanks
try JP Autoworks, they know mr2's really well and charge reasonably.

·
Two for me, None for you
6,115 Posts
skillzo1 said:
What kind of work they do there guys??? They should be put on the local registry if there not there.

Scotty .....when u gettin another mr2?
Like Vince said they mostly do honda stuff...like build motors. My friend is supposed to be getting his block sleeved by them.

·
Registered
67 Posts
JDSingh said:
try JP Autoworks, they know mr2's really well and charge reasonably.
Thanks. They are about an hour and 40 away, but I'm going to call and get a qoute anyway. For the right price, experience, and quality, its worth driving that far :smile:

1 - 11 of 11 Posts