MR2 Owners Club Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
382 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
just curious if anyone here is in or around the St. Charles MO area?

i live in St. Charles right of I70.

·
Registered
463 Posts
arjay lives up there.. or he used to. he's got the yellow 93na hardtop, doesnt post a lot, he emails the stl folks about upcoming meets tho

·
Registered
382 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
i have seen very few mr2s driving around the area. i can think of seeing less that 10 different mkIIs. i do remember seeing a yellow mr2 driving around. i actually talked to him once, he mentioned a mr2 meet but it was kinda far away and on short notice. i havnt seem him in a while.

now that i think of it i have actually seen 2 yellow mr2s. but one was sittin on the side of the street infront of the owners house and got hit really hard by drunk driver. he lived by my friend...never got to meet him though.

·
Registered
355 Posts
I live in downtown (old town) St. Chuck---white 93 turbo. The yellow MR2 that was hit was a guys named Bryan, and it's gone to a better place now.:(

·
Registered
382 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
hehe joellg i met you. i came to your house and got to ride in your mr2 and your impreza. about a month after that i drove to kansas city and bought a NA. i'm planning on autocrossing it every chance i get this season and i'm going to NA2005. hope to see you around.

·
Registered
986 Posts
Kaddie I think I remember you. I didn't get your name. PM me your email addy so I can keep you updated on the meets. I'll try to plan one for spring and definitely a caravan to NA2005.

-arjay

·
Registered
382 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
arjay? are you the one that drives a yellow mr2 around st. charles? i may have talked to you on the phone once.

·
Registered
355 Posts
Whats up Kaddie. Good to see you found a car, and n/a for auto-x too. Ill see you at a few in the Suby. And Arjay, whats up, I havent talked to you in a long time.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts