MR2 Owners Club Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
1,467 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
im on a budget, and i want something not too aggressive for the street. something thatll make aesthetically pleasing and perfrom well. i found some tein s-techs for less than 200 and some intrax for less than 200. which would u guys go for? or recommend another set that might prove beneficial in autox and comfy for the street. ohh yeah.. also thinking about going with konis.. if im too poor.. then prolly kybs...

·
Registered
2,019 Posts
yep tein over intrax any day....havent tried tein yet, but i have intrax and they STINK!!

·
Registered
1,467 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
really.. my friend bought intrax for his vr4... he showed me a link for some mr2 springs.. and they lowered pretty much the same as the teins and were the same price. so teins huh. any comments on these springs? does it lower too much that pennies on the ground give u trouble? the parking lot at my university has a lot of speed bumps.

J

·
0 Posts
Did you find those Teins for a good price from a supplier, or were you buying them off someone. If from a dealer, send a link please.

·
Registered
976 Posts
intrax are junk springs.. you'd be lucky to have an evely lowered car with those paper weights.

the stechs are pretty low... what size rims are you on?

·
Registered
1,467 Posts
Discussion Starter #7 (Edited)
im riding on 17" lexus is300 wheels with kumhos 205/40r17 up front and 225/45r17 in the rear.. the tire gap right now on stock suspension is really small. dont know how itll look with lowering springs on there. ohh.. the springs i found are on mvpmotorsports.com.. around 195ish shipped. for racing.. im prolly gonna fit some 15s on there...

heres pic

1 - 8 of 8 Posts