MR2 Owners Club Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
3,500 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
The weather must be too good, cuz I spotted a Red MKII coming around the corner from my house yesterday (near Main St. and Washington Ave in Bergenfield,NJ). It sounded like a turbo but I couldnt tell, it had rims tho. Who are you?

Also, I've noticed a Teal 93 NA with a sunroof everyday on my new route to work which passes behind New Milford High School. Looks really stock and clean.. If you're on here say hi... (wanna sell your car? :smile: )

There's also a stock looking Black MKII Turbo which I occasionally see driving around in Teaneck, Bergenfield and New Milford area..... Are you here too?

·
Registered
1,504 Posts
haha i guess fourth one is a charm. rite?

i own a Black 91 NA u sure that wasn't me u saw in or around teaneck?

BTW i live near hackensack. whats ur specs maybe ive seen u around?

·
Registered
3,500 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Bigshoguns said:
whats ur specs maybe ive seen u around?
Check in my profile, I have a pic of my car in the website section.
its a white 93T.
I don't drive much in the winter so you probably havent seen me around much lately although the weather is nice lately, maybe I'll taker her our Sunday.

Gerry is that Mike with the dreads.? I thought he lived in the bronx..... I don't think its his I've seen.
I saw it again at the Texaco gas station on Main st in Bergenfield getting service.

·
Registered
1,504 Posts
def not seen u around. hehe but hey nice to know more 2 owners that live around my area.

i saw a red mr2 on thursday or tuesday going to class it was an asian dude in a 91 NA.

on rt 46 he got off at the ballys/walmart shoping plaza

·
Registered
226 Posts
aite guys..ive been living in bergenfield for like 2 months now coz my other house is getting reconstructed..newaiz i live in lapaula drive right by washington street..also theres an mr2 on the next block..and i pass by it everyday and i rev hoping for him to come out buh no one does..i saw the mr2 pass by my house sometimes too and i ran out to say hi buh he was already gone..newaiz my car has a toms kit all red..rims..and thas about it on the outside...the car on the other block has gunmetal or black rims and i think a border front...buh yeah ive been on washington alot of times picking someone up by the walgreens and the radioshack ..buh yeah im probably the one u saw coz my cars a turbo and has rims lolz...if anyone is up for a meet maybe we can have one at applebees on route 17 someday..oh yeah my cars an everyday car and i go to newark almost everyday...so yeah theres alot of problems going on with my car right now..and u guys might probably get mad at me for not taking care of it..buh right now im seriously poor lolz and i have to use my money for gas..heres a list:

somekind of turbo leak or might be something else more serious..
shocks are done..
front passenger side tie rod is loose..
my cat is loose and rattling i think..
i start my car and i hear this hitting sound...

so yeah if any of u guys can come and check out my car and help me find out how to fix or get this done or any places to bring it to it would really help..i have no tools or any places to work on my car coz my driveway in bergenfield is in a slope..and all my tools are in my house in fairlawn..buh cant get to the garage coz of all the building materials..so yeah if u guys can help, i would really appreciate it..since i barely have time to do anything myself..if anything i would pay u for your services..

kelvin

·
Registered
3,500 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
I'm not sure if anyone actually offered to work on cars in the area, but I can take a look at your car in general. Usually I bring my car to Leslie in the Bronx when I need major work done and do little things in my garage. Even tho I can handle a wrench, I'm more of a driver than mechanic.
Weekends are best for me. Email me your contact info, I live near Main and Washington.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts