MR2 Owners Club Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
1,947 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Driving down the tolland turnpike (195) in willington.. I drove past tonys garage, and noticed a steel mist grey, what looked like a 93 mr2 waiting to have work done on it.. Is this anyones car? Im going to stop there tomorrow afternoon after school to see whats up with it...

·
Registered
1,947 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
It was? well then i guess i should apologize for keying it out of jelousy... whoopsies :evillaugh

·
Registered
2,896 Posts
Oh Ryan, don't be worried about it.

That is, of coarse, you were the punk that faded my damn bumpers. I can't wait to give that inconsiderate jackass a piece of my mind :Shakes Fist Angrily:!

Doug

·
Premium Member
2,254 Posts
doug you spaz we all know your car is stuck in rolla

·
Registered
341 Posts
yarp

wait a sec im confoozled, i thought you were in misuri or something o_O

and whats rolla? forgive my peanut sized brain :p

p.s. one more time.... OMFG DEREK THANK YOU ARRRRGHH!!

·
Registered
2,896 Posts
Gan, you are so gullible. Ha ha ha

I am in "misuri" or "Misery." Some people call it Missouri, but that is beyond me. Rolla is a small town in the middle of no where. It is the town where my school, the University of Missouri-Rolla, is situated. In case, you wondering what UMR is, it is like MIT, except gay, 75% less women, and not as prestigious -- But in defense, everyone around the surrounding states respects UMR as a very good engineering college.

This place sucks my _____, but the people are nice and the MR2's are fast.

Take it easy,
Doug

·
Premium Member
2,254 Posts
no problem gan how is it looking BTW? still good?

·
Registered
341 Posts
yarp

looking bootyfool, its the best looking part of the car.
but im still waiting on harry to send me those solid molding thingys.
he says he just got a new pair in sunday, so hopefully i can ditch the zip ties soon.

but a new problem. that oil leak has returned with avengance, two bottles gone in one hour or less.

the leak i thought was dripping from the pan right along the edge closest to the right wheel. but when wiping it clean, you can see the river begins above that, from within the black case of the timing belt or something.

harry says it must be the seal that you can only get to after removing the pullys and timing belt and water pump or something.

im in trouble. im hoping jeff and his school can help.. and soon.. i am currently without a car until then. and can barely afford the money for a 10 dollar seal. so his school will do it for free since its a school after all, i just need to buy the seal

1 - 11 of 11 Posts