MR2 Owners Club Forum banner
1 - 20 of 44 Posts

·
Registered
734 Posts
Hey,

I'm the guy with the red mkII with the black headlight covers, smoked rears, and black turn signals, living off of Chiles. Where do you live, Dan? Who has the white one off near the Albertson's / Safeway area with the diamond clears? I've also seen the one in Primero Grove (93 turbo), as well as a blue n/a that goes to the ARC, and there's also another owner with a SMG / SGM 91 in town. We should all meet up and kick it sometime!

--E

·
Registered
186 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Yea the new dorms are definitely nice, and thanks for the advice. Its nice to know that some of the 2s ive been seeing are on the boards. Unfortunately I dont have mine up here being a freshmen u dont get a parking pass, but I have a white 91T with 94+ taillights, blitz nurspec exhaust, and soon to be volk te37 bronze

·
Registered
802 Posts
lilrocket2 said:
dex, i guess u guys can set up a small pizza meet at woodstocks or something. theres a pretty decent sized parking lot across the street.
usually that parking lot across woodstock is full friday and saturday afternoon. I was thinking about University Mall but anywhere convenient is fine. I'm free fridays as well.

1 - 20 of 44 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.