MR2 Owners Club Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
958 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
i was in johnson city over the weekend from New Jersey and i had spotted these 2 dueces,the black turbo was a clean 91 mostly stock and the blue 93 was parked outside of the red lobster at the mall, i was just wondering if it was anyone here because i will be moving down to johnson city over the summer with my buddy chris another mr2 owner and i would like to get to know some of the guys down there

thanks,
justin

·
Registered
384 Posts
did the blue one have a kit? might be toph, not sure on the black stock turbo...I've got a yellow 91 NA with a kit, but I haven't been driving it much lately...hit me up when you guys get down here, they have street fights up at bristol drags over the summer....good clean legal fun..

·
Registered
958 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
the blue one didnt have a kit it did look like it was sitting for awhile though , i will be down on the 16-20th of march to look at a few houses maybe we can meet up , im not too sure if i will have the mr2 running at that time i still have the motor out but it would be nice to know a few people in the area

·
Registered
155 Posts
Wasnt me, but wish it was, i love running into other owners. J get that yellow duece out some, i never see that bueatiful thing anymore.

·
Registered
384 Posts
drove it today, been having too much fun in the toyota 4x4, kinda nice not having to dodge ants, did I see you at that garage on ft henry the other day?

·
Registered
155 Posts
Sure was me, Water pump and Timing belt. Thats way more than i want to get into....Hey Hump when you come to town shout out, we will all try to meet in Johnson City at Thewhiz7's place(Travis). <-Btw I went by his work and his black 2 is sweet and the greddy exhaust on it looks amazing.

·
Registered
958 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
i will definatly be down the 15-20th im just not to sure if i will have the mr2 all put back together it is in a million pieces right now , but i will be there when does bristol start the street fights if i have my car i would like to hit that up , unfourtunatly i wont have time to get the car tuned

1 - 11 of 11 Posts