MR2 Owners Club Forum banner

61 - 80 of 81 Posts

·
Registered
162 Posts
I am basically done with this site unless it comes up as a search result in google. Not really worth it.

·
Registered
5,954 Posts
Discussion Starter #64
I believe you, if I was completely new to this site and just walked into this mess I would have walked out too.

·
Registered
136 Posts
Sigh. Still flooding. I skipped over some of the thread, but the consensus is that it is due to some flaw in the board software by the folks that own/run it (as other forums are being spammed as well)?

Agree that it is unfortunate timing as the board has waken up a little recently too.

·
Administrator
548 Posts
I hope y'all have noticed it getting better. I am checking in daily, and I am cleaning daily. We have been working on larger resolutions, but please continue to report any dubious profiles.

Thank you all for your patience here.
Gerrit

·
Registered
5,554 Posts
Gerrit - hop back on and take care of th dozen threads that popped up after your message lol

I am sure yall are working on this, but, dang, it sure is annoying.

·
Registered
5,954 Posts
Discussion Starter #72
I hope y'all have noticed it getting better. I am checking in daily, and I am cleaning daily. We have been working on larger resolutions, but please continue to report any dubious profiles.

Thank you all for your patience here.
Gerrit
Ya'll need to figure this out there are bots digging up old threads wanting to buy a prius and congratulating Lithia on a winter sale. What's funny is Raising Arizona replied to the bot that brought back a 7 year old thread.

·
Registered
4,470 Posts
Ya'll need to figure this out there are bots digging up old threads wanting to buy a prius and congratulating Lithia on a winter sale. What's funny is Raising Arizona replied to the bot that brought back a 7 year old thread.
Ya ya.... you got me!! I noticed that after I posted it... something happened on that last purchase at Lithia... I bought the 3rd last gen3 alt in the USA and days later someone made a purchase..... bastards!!! 🤪

·
Administrator
548 Posts
Spam tends to adapt really fast. Like a hydra from mythology, cutting one head tends to regrow 10 fold. Have you noticed any improvements or areas we're missing? Using the "Report" function helps me focus best on what we're not catching, but I'll continue to work to find and fix any issues here.

Thanks,
Gerrit

·
Registered
5,954 Posts
Discussion Starter #77
When I report should I report the user, their post or both? I have been reporting both.

61 - 80 of 81 Posts