MR2 Owners Club Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
1,166 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Is any body planning on going to the solo 2 event on the thursday before the kingston meet. Looks like I'll be there,
just wondering who else might show.
I would be great to see some 2's out there. Here in the GTA
I don't see many other 2's a the local solo 2 events.

·
Registered
68 Posts
StLAC (the organizing club of the event) has 2.5 MR2's in the club...

The .5 is a fully stripped out 85 MkI, ready to race.

The 3 of us (or 2.5) will be there. All are MkI by the way (a pair of 85's and my 89SC)

·
Registered
1,166 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I'm hopeing my car will be ready by then.
Lots of work to be done.

Anyways I hope to be driving my mk2 turbo.

·
Registered
1,166 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Dosen't look loke I will be making the trip to Kingston
Car will not be ready in time.

·
Registered
1,931 Posts
question: what time does the autocross start? i had the impression it was an afternoon autocross... i'm driving up from the new york city area (about 8 hour drive) and was hoping i could make it, but if it's a standard, start-in-the-early-morning autocross, i won't make it... besides, i can't seem to find directions to the site, even on the stLac website (which i found through google).

·
Registered
1,931 Posts
thanks to rob and all the cool people of from St.LAC for a great time at the autocross and afterwards at the rose and crown. a very small, tight-knit group of great car people-- that's the impression i got. a good first impression of canada, don't ya think? ;)

thank you thank you thank you. if any of you ever find yourself in the new york city area and there's an autocross/solo2 in the area (or even want to borrow a car for autocross), just let me know! :D

1 - 8 of 8 Posts