MR2 Owners Club Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
463 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
what was that other thread about snow? snow sucks, or something? i disagree :D snow ROCKS!!

thanks to the magical white powder, I got to come home 8 or 9 hours earlier than I would if it weren't snowing :woot: no sign of it slowing down anytime soon either :)

anyone else have classes cancelled and/or get off work early too? :thumbup

·
Registered
781 Posts
Net2DaHoop said:
what was that other thread about snow? snow sucks, or something? i disagree :D snow ROCKS!!

thanks to the magical white powder, I got to come home 8 or 9 hours earlier than I would if it weren't snowing :woot: no sign of it slowing down anytime soon either :)

anyone else have classes cancelled and/or get off work early too? :thumbup
I used to miss school all the time because of the magical white powder.

Tony :angel:

·
Registered
972 Posts
No work for me w00t. But, there will be plenty of drinking.

·
Registered
1,234 Posts
The magicificationality shiz associated with snow disappears once you're outt'a HS... or I suppose in a college that isn't like UNO, which doesnt ever close down for anything.

Once you get to the point where you don't get off early from anything due to snow, it loses its purpose all together.

On the plus side, though, got some new tires now, so snow is no prob whatsoever... thank you BFGoodrich.

·
Premium Member
1,348 Posts
Phant said:
Once you get to the point where you don't get off early from anything due to snow, it loses its purpose all together.

exactly.

i get to drive around in an X3... :D

X3 > snow

·
Registered
463 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Phant said:
The magicificationality shiz associated with snow disappears once you're outt'a HS... or I suppose in a college that isn't like UNO, which doesnt ever close down for anything.

hey, I'm trying to cope with not being a teenager anymore, and you are DEFINITELY not helping out!!! :thumbdown

newkid - do you do anything besides drink? or am i thinking of someone else who is always posting about drinking?

Tony - drugs are bad, mmkay? bad.

·
Registered
781 Posts
Net2DaHoop said:
hey, I'm trying to cope with not being a teenager anymore, and you are DEFINITELY not helping out!!! :thumbdown

newkid - do you do anything besides drink? or am i thinking of someone else who is always posting about drinking?

Tony - drugs are bad, mmkay? bad.
Drugs? What are you talking about? I was talking about chalk dust. I'm allergic. Geez, Net, get your head out of the gutter. So as NA2005 gets closer, should we start talking about the slumber party that I'm invited to?

·
MK1.5 jockey
698 Posts
the only thing that sucks about having 4 wheel drive (other than the fact my boss expects me to BE at work because..i have 4 wheel drive) is the chuckle head in front of me on the road that DOESNT have 4 wheel drive.

move to the right!

·
Premium Member
22,915 Posts
I don't know what you guys are talking about but when it snows, especially the 5+ inches I just got, means that I have to put my two's to bed. Every once in a while I decide to break one of them out and have some slide ways action but thats rare cause I really hate getting salt on my car. So both of them are asleep right now in a heated garage while I get to play around in a '99 F-250 Turbo diesel :)...Snows cool cause I get to catch up on homework cause I am a procrastinator but other than that I could live with out it. Hurry up Spring I am tired of you playing with our heads with 60 degree weather one week and then inches of snow the next.......

1 - 10 of 10 Posts