MR2 Owners Club Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Premium Member
11,470 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Got the club shirts in hand and they look awesome! So, if anyone wants to come by or make arrangements to get/pay for the shirts they ordered, give me a call or post back. Otherwise, I will have them at this Sunday's meet! :)

·
Registered
815 Posts
i'll just see you sunday... might be in the civ though... :(
-- words cannot display how much i HATE desert toyota right now --

·
Registered
815 Posts
SinCityMR2 said:
What happened at Desert?
today is 32 days that have had my car... and i still dont know when they will release it to me... but it revs lots faster with the monkey wrench racing flywheel in there if you can call that any kind of consolation...

·
Registered
815 Posts
hijack

they finally decided to take the engine out at 15 days, then ordered parts at 21 days, then they had the engine in on teusday which was 29 days, but alex ramirez is trying to pound me every chance he can without even the courtesy of some kind of lubrication... so long story short, they told me hydro lock, but there arent any bent rods, so i am just waiting for an oil anylisis to come back to see if there was any water in the oil. water = insurance, no water = warranty... we all know its warranty. alex ramirez is just slime. and makes more money if insurance pays for it. either way when i get my survey its gonna be a big fat 0 and consumer affairs is gonna have a part in it too... monday will be 35 days, and my insurance claim agent is only there from teusday to saturday, so more than likely it will be some time this week like wednesday or something... i hope...

1 - 12 of 12 Posts