MR2 Owners Club Forum banner

1 - 20 of 33 Posts

·
Registered
52 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
SLIPPERY ROAD+SPEEDING+TURNING=REGRET

My girlfriend and i were late to school at skyline went onto sharps park road i think thats what its called took a turn kinda fast lost controll and TOTALLED my car and had to sell it for 400 bucks so regretfull :banghead:

MORE PICS

·
Registered
1,708 Posts
:eek: holy crap dude, sorry to see that, thats a really bad wreck, but once again it's better that you walked away from this one alive, there's more 2's out there, i hope you decide to get another one and rebuild your dream. goodluck!!

·
Registered
811 Posts
sorry to hear about the two man....but glad to see ur still here....

·
Registered
4,494 Posts
.......sorry to hear another 2 and the owner i hurted.....glad u aren't too injured..maybe u should contact Josh form chico race work? he might buy something off form u? right Josh?

·
Registered
6,687 Posts
:(
I'm sorry you lost your car, but I'm glad you & your GF are ok.
Ugh pictures like prevent me for doing anything stupid.

·
Uniquely Individualistic
2,551 Posts
Sorry to see that mess, glad that you and your girlfriend are still here to warn others of driving to fast in wet weather. Hope that this doesnt sway you from the midship platform. I also hope that you can get back in the saddle again and ride with us to our meets and cruises :D Once again glad that you and your girl are in good health.

:banana

Anderson

·
Registered
603 Posts
omg dude. i feel for your loss. i would feel terrible if that happened to me, but like everyone else has said, what is important is that both of you made it out fine. lets all be a bit careful while the weather is unfriendly guys... it makes me sad to see people go through stuff like this =[

·
Registered
52 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
im glad were just ok n just got some cuts and bruises thanks for caring, yea and thats waynes shop thanks for the support guyz o yea fred i gotta give u back ur exhaust ill prolly hit u up during next week
-paul

·
Registered
302 Posts
I rally feel for u man the same thing almost happened to me. I was flooring it against a porsche and at about 8,000 RPMs i shifted as hard as I uld into second. As you all know the car lost it and went side ways, luckily though there were no other cars coming in the opposite direction ( two lane road). I ended up sliding across some old womans lawn and literally about 2 and 3/4 inches away from a tree. When it was over the car was on two wheel slammed back down and i spent about a month getting the grass out of my rims. I let this teach that an MR2 i a beautful car that demands respect along with maturity.

·
Registered
1,258 Posts
i learned my lesson on slippery roads, and gunning it on a turn ESPECICALLY!! never gun it on a turn when slippery/wet, unless u got the skillz to countersteer dat s H ! T back. i've spun so many times, i dont even kno where my air freshner went.

1 - 20 of 33 Posts