MR2 Owners Club Forum banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
273 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I bought strut bars before christmas time and has not arrived yet. I have emailed him many times and he has told me problems have come up so it won't be shipped out yet. I can understand some problems like christmas rush and the accident you had, but i have been waiting for a while now and i just want to see my strut bars or get a refund.

if anyone has had experience with him could you please share them?

·
Registered
208 Posts
I mailed him a check on January 16 for tt shades. He replied in an email on the 25th that he had recieved the check and he would be sending them out asap. Here it is 2-4-06 and still no shades no email no post nothing this is not cool. I would be happy with a reply saying something you know but I have heard nothing. :bsflag:

·
Registered
372 Posts
he strikes again.......... i sold him some t-tops shades last summer and have still be waiting on my $40...... he always says hes run into problem.

·
Registered
208 Posts
Well I just called my bank and the check I wrote him hasnt cleared yet so I am gonna stop payment and that will be his problem. Its kinna funny how he was on the board everyday pushin for someone to buy his stuff but as soon as he found out some money was on the way he pulls this. This is an unethical way to act and not a very good way to establish any kind of friendship in the MR2 community.

·
Registered
273 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
I hope no one else buys from him and that he will not sell more things on this forum!!!!!
because i dont want anyone losing money :(

·
Registered
372 Posts
yea, he seemed like a real good guy so i sold him some black t-top shades for $40...... i thinki saw in his for sale post he was selling some black shades for $125. oh well Slide if youre reading this im still waiting on my money.

Shiraz

·
Registered
273 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
crap if only i was that lucky to get my money back!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
SLIDE FOR 5$ i want the refund back!!!!! i hope i can get it back :(

·
Registered
273 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
i think he has gone MIA again and i probably wont see my product i ordered from him. I hope he doesnt sell products until he clears this up first :bsflag: :bsflag: :bsflag: :bsflag: :thumbdown

·
Registered
273 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
I know that I sound antagonizing and that what I'm posting in this forum is probably irritating him, and I apologize for that, but at the same time I want him to understand how frustrating it is to be waiting on a product for almost four months. I realize that he has had some personal grievances in the past and I understand that those can cause a delay in shipment. But, his aggresive reaction to customer complaints is un-business like and that such behavior only tarnishes his reputation.

I can only say that I've learned my lesson when dealing with on-line orders and the lack of security when purchasing products through mailed checks.

To Slide for $5, understand that I am sorry for personal attacks against your character, but please understand and appreciate that you are not maintaining good customer relations with your lack of communication and untimely shipment of orders. You received the money for our purchases and have not given us our products. We, as customers, have not received what we have paid for and so we feel cheated and scammed. Our anger is a natural reaction.

Realize that this post is in no way a threat, nor is it an attempt at the defamation of your character. I only want you to realize and appreciate the turmoil you are causing those that have already paid you.

If you do have the intention of sending out the products I suggest you do so quickly to avoid further public scrutiny, or if not, please refund your customer's money.

·
Registered
208 Posts
No but he did email me and tried to get me to send him the money for the shades again so he could afford to send the other products out. He tried to give me a guilt trip because I cancelled the check for goods that I havent recieved oh well. Sorry guys but I am sure that you payed for shipping as well as I did.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts