MR2 Owners Club Forum banner

1 - 20 of 91 Posts

·
Registered
30 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey Guys,

It's time to start up with the planning of events for 2006. The members of the Mid-Atlantic Supra Club would again like to invite all the MR2 owners out for a cruise and BBQ.

Where: Skyline Drive - South Entrance (I-64)
When: Sat. April 22, 2006 - 11am
What: Cruise and Cookout

Things to bring:
Hamburger & hotdogs
buns for above
condomints
chips
drinks
watermellon
napkins/plastic silverware
potato salad/slaw
1 LARGE trash bag
couple jugs of water
coolers w/ ice
plates

Post up and let us know what you guys are planning to bring.

We will meet at the entrance of Skyline drive and cruise up skyline aproximately 42 miles. We'll stop and eat at "South River Overlook" for a BBQ/picknick.

Park Map -> http://www.nps.gov/shen/map.htm
Mapquest to "Waynesboro Va"

Rain date: Sunday April 23 2006, 11am.

signup available at www.masupras.com

Mike

·
They call me LUCKY!
4,923 Posts
its local i like it ill plan to be there

·
Registered
49 Posts
[QUOTE='69MercCougar]Hopefully by then I will have my 2 running well enough to make a long trip and we will be able to participate.

Matt[/QUOTE]

I'm in the same boat. I'd love to attend if I can get my car streetable by then. :)

·
They call me LUCKY!
4,923 Posts
?? what are you speaking of man??
if your reffering to the list in the firts post you can get all that in the mr2 with no problem but if oyu go to the supra fourm you just sign up for what your going to bring

·
Registered
49 Posts
I'm not sure if I am going to be able to make it to this or not. I'm considering a career change, and that change would require me working Satudays. I'll have to see what happens in the next few days. I hope I can make this though. I had a ton of fun at a Skyline Drive meet a few years ago.

·
Registered
101 Posts
I will definitely be there. I am pretty new in here so yall more than likely dont know me. However, I would like to participate. Mister 2 should be "eye candy" for all to see, LOL.

TC. Williams

·
Registered
49 Posts
Everything is looking good for me to be able come. I just need to get crackin on rebuilding my brakes and getting my car tagged and insured.

·
Registered
419 Posts
Tparrotte said:
I think it was a joke... You know cuz MR2's are small... That kind of think.
2nd Gen MR2's have more storage than a Supra, unless you call the supra backseat a trunk, guess that's about all it's good for. :)

I may be interested, trying to decide if it's too long a drive from NOVA...maybe if someone wants to caravan with me?

·
Registered
30 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
Hey guys,

dropped in for an update. Don't forget this is not a 'performance' meet. it's a nice cruise up and for guys to meet and have some fun.

We've got some supras driving in from almost as far away as Pitt PA. (just to egg ya into coming down from NOVA. :)

Mike

P.S. MKII Supras have some pretty decent storage space in the hatch.

·
They call me LUCKY!
4,923 Posts
just found out the other day that there is an event in nc again on that date, but its 5 some hours away and just for the day so i will most likely still be attending

1 - 20 of 91 Posts