MR2 Owners Club Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
272 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I went to rent a tool at the home depot on gale ave in the city of Industry today at about 5 pm. When I got out of the store I saw a nice looking black SW20 with blitz rims, boomex drift wing, and other various nice mods. Just wanted to know if your here on the board.

·
Registered
272 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I guess VJ works over there or something. I went to return the tool I borrowed and saw his car in the same place. Vpkb what part of la puente do you live in? I wonder if I have seen you around.

·
Registered
187 Posts
yeah that was me allright. Hope to meet you guys in the near future. DRMR2 and VPKDwhat mods do you guys have on your mk2, color/ kit/ rims?

·
Registered
272 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Really only a blitz nur spec exhaust, greddy bov, and intake. Blew all my money on my gen 2 swap that I'm still paying for. Want to up the boost but I need someone to help install a fuel pump :( . Just got some BFG g-force tires that are so much better than my old ones though. I'm always driving around the Puente Hills Mall area. I'm the guy with black mr2 with the generic spray painted black rims. I'll look out for you at future meets.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts