MR2 Owners Club Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
637 Posts
what do you need done, I just my mr2 to a shop that swaped my turbo and installed my clutch. Did a good job too, got it back in 4 days.

·
Registered
408 Posts
fdmr2, where about are you in santa ana. i live right off off fourth st. and the 5 freeway. right next to the tennis courts on cabrillo.

91deuce, where did u get ur car done at? looking for some1 reliable and experienced with MKII's in the area for the major things.

-PEACE-

·
Registered
4,724 Posts
Call up JPR Motorsports (http://jprmotor.com)... they are in La Habra. I have them do any of the work that I don't feel like doing on my car. They also do all the work on my bros NSX. One of the biggest things I like about them.... if they can't or don't want to do something.... they will flat out tell you. Talk to Jimmy or Tat.

·
Registered
6,783 Posts
I have a private mechanic work on my duece if I do not have the right equipments. But I would not trust anybody working on my 2...Oh he's been my mechanic for 6-7 years If I can remember correctly:)

·
Registered
74 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
theracketeer said:
fdmr2, where about are you in santa ana. i live right off off fourth st. and the 5 freeway. right next to the tennis courts on cabrillo.

91deuce, where did u get ur car done at? looking for some1 reliable and experienced with MKII's in the area for the major things.

-PEACE-
I live not too far from there I live closer to ikea on the 405..we must do a meet down here so i can meet some new people.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts