MR2 Owners Club Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
1,446 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
My car ended up breaking an axle out in Hollywood last Sat. As of now my car is stranded in Simi Valley. I was wondering if anyone has or knows where to get an axle for a resonable price and can get it before saturday, that would be extremely helpful. my number is (951) 237-6543. Moderators move if necessary but I figure no one checks the so cal parts board :p Since I'm at it I'm also looking for the oem fog light housing (the plastic piece that goes around the glass) for the front right side, I broke that as well.

·
Registered
8,297 Posts
damn that sucks tim. I will keep an eye out for an axle. Hope you get it fixed soon.

·
Registered
1,446 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I hope it get's done by next Saturday. Ontop of the axle, I hit a ditch cracking my front and my side skirts as well, it's not going to well for me at the moment :( I have another scheduled event on the 12th so the car has to look sharp.

·
Registered
1,446 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Somebody must have one, thought everyone is in a hurry to get rid of their rear ends to upgrade to a 93+ with lsd, where are you guys when I need you!! This post semi urgent post is starting to get less semi and more urgent lol.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts