MR2 Owners Club Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
M

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
So yeah i am selling my mr2. Unfortunately i might be moving to MASS or NYC then to CALI and i dont have the money to keep up with the car anymore. Gotta invest it into school and living and such. I am putting a new clutch in and then i am selling it. It has a long list of modifications and theres a couple of pictures here- www.redlineracingcustoms.com/adam.html. ALOT of money has been put into rebuilding the engine, transmission and such but Its time for me to step away from the garage. Things like new MAF, fuel filter, injectors, wires, plugs, distributer, rings, bearings, pretty much the works. And everything was install by toyota- yes i have the reciepts- and they are ugly.
Also got a couple parts i wanna sell. One is a 91t tranny block ($25) i got off of Hyde an unused SAFC i bought ($180)and an unused trd thermostat($50). I'll tack it on to the price of the car or sell them separate, which ever comes first- most likely they will go seperate. I want to sell the car for 8000 and all it needs is an alignment and some paint- its been bout 3 years since i had it repainted so it has a couple scratches and chips from driving it around. The clock reads 176,000 but the new engine only has about 4,000 on it. I really dont want to part with my car :(:(:( but i have no choice. If anyone knows someone looking for a more than half done mr2 email me at [email protected]. Or if you want the parts. Thanks....:(

-adam

Oh yeah- if you want more pics- let me know i have a digital camera and can take a few more snap shots for you after the snow and clutch are done

·
Registered
682 Posts
M

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
interested on what? the car? I am asking for 8000 and i will throw in some spare and leftover parts i have. Plus i also have All documentation of any work done to the car. Lemme know

1 - 7 of 7 Posts