MR2 Owners Club Forum banner

1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Registered
2,896 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
A couple of buddies of mine and yours truely signed up for this event. There are only a couple of spots open left, I want more MR2s there! I have a '91 SMG Turbo and so does my buddy.

As posted on STLSOLo_Org

Registration opens February 1st at MyAutoEvents.com. ( Registration is capped at 30, and it usually fills up completely within 48 hours. )

ST. LOUIS REGION,
SPORTS CAR CLUB OF AMERICA
2006 NOVICE AUTOCROSS SCHOOL
Sunday March 26, Gateway International Raceway.

Eligibility
The school is open to anyone with a valid driver?s license who has previously competed in fewer than five autocrosses with any car club.

COST
SCCA Members $85.00
Non-Members $105.00

REGISTRATION
Entry is limited to 26 drivers.
Registration is through myautoevents.com and will open on or about February 1, 2006.
Entries will be accepted on a first come, first served basis. Once full, the event chairman will maintain a waiting list. Should someone withdraw, the vacancy will be filled from the waiting list. If additional instructors are available, up to four additional drivers may be added from the waiting list at the discretion of the event chairman.

Format
The St. Louis Region SCCA Novice Autocross School provides an introduction to competitive autocross and performance driving. The school provides students with the essential information to get an effective start in the sport of autocross. The school consists of three parts:
A one-day driver?s school
Entry in any two, 2006 St. Louis Region Solo Series autocrosses
Participation in the region?s Intermediate Instruction program and one event.

The one-day school will begin at approximately 8:00 AM. Following a brief classroom session, students will spend the day receiving personal instruction from some of the best autocrossers in the St. Louis Region.

At the conclusion of the school, students will receive coupons good for free entry at any two 2006 St. Louis Region Solo Series events (excludes Gateway to Nationals and special events). An additional coupon will be given for participation in the Intermediate Instruction Program. This popular program runs concurrent to a regular event. Participants receive additional seat-time with an instructor after they have completed their competition runs. This provides the opportunity to fine tune specific aspects of their driving.

Refund Policy
Should an entrant need to withdraw from the school prior to March 12, they will be eligible to receive a refund (less $5.00 to cover registration expenses). Between March 12 and March 19 refunds will be made providing the vacancy can be filled from the waiting list. No refunds will be offered after March 20.

For more information visit stlscca.org
Or contact the event chairman,
Bryan Sechrist
[email protected] (preferred method of communication)
314-725-5571

Thanks,
Doug

1 - 1 of 1 Posts