MR2 Owners Club Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
54 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
SC MR2 For Sale, Saskatoon, Sask($3500)

For sale is my White 89 supercharger mr2.
This car is clean and quick, and very fun to drive.
I have owned this car for 2.5 years and have never had a major problem with it. It runs extremely well and pulls really strong.

The inside of the car shows normal wear, the car is fully loaded with leather power everything and air conditioning.

The out side of the car is in good shape. There is small amounts of rust on the rear quarters. IT is really good as far as mr2's go. It also has tokico 5 way shocks, and eibach lowering springs. The tires are new a year ago and show little wear.

The engine pulls strong. It has a k and N air intake custom made. high lift cams from the n/a mr2. The exhaust is from a 93 mr2.

please email for pictures
The car has 220 000klm
Price: 3500 obo

Please phone: 1-(306)-934-0682
email:[email protected]

·
Registered
1,262 Posts
nooooo what are you doing evan, i finialy have mk1.5 done enough that i can do wiring and mounts and then just drop in the engine, i thought the plan was for both of us to do the swap:p if u sell it and buy another one to swap or something let me know u can use all my things to make it a drop in swap

·
Registered
54 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Well it is a hard car too sell, but it will find a new home and a very happy owner. but i do want to see your 1.5 so far.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts