MR2 Owners Club Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
2,585 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
BOBA CAFE: Ok i seen two 2's @ UV Boba Cafe on mon around 12am... the first one i seen was a Yellow NA 91'/92' parked across from the B. Cafe. Then around that same time a Red NA 91'/92' pulled up and took off.

60W fwy: Then i seen one early that day i was goin on the 60W fwy on ramp and i saw a Yellow wingless TRD wide body MR2. i was shocked to see another mr2 out here.

UCR area: yesturday (tues) I seen a silver 92' Turbo stock lookin goin up MLK blvd.

Caljaco/Ronoma Expy off ramp:Yesturday(tues) around 520p, I you making a right onto Ramona Expwy barely gettin off the 215 fwy, u had a blk TRD W.body 2, w/ a tom scoop on the driver side. u were an azn guy on the phone

RCC(MV):I seen ur white 93' na park in front of the school w/ rims.

If this is n e one from one of these descp. drop a line i was surprised on how much 2's i seen out here....

·
Registered
50 Posts
haha that was me with the red n/a @ the UV. i let my friend drive it back to his dorm. do u go to ucr? i dont see any turbos around here. all n/a's

·
Registered
2,585 Posts
Discussion Starter #4 (Edited)
laziee... if u seen a green SW20 parked in front of the Boba Cafe that nite that was me... plus there is a few guys i chill w/ that has SW20's around the Mo val area. No i dont go to UCR... lol ....RCC...

Bad... does he live around here? becuz i remember seeing a white one in mo val a few months back...maybe that was him too

1 - 4 of 4 Posts