MR2 Owners Club Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
87 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
The 2014 Sandblast Rally is this coming weekend in Cheraw/Patrick, South Carolina.

Do you want to watch? The best way to watch the race is still by volunteering to help the event, as volunteers are placed right on the race track at key intersections to ensure the overall safety of the event. Anyone can volunteer and sign up via the SandblastRally.com web site. No previous experience is needed and plenty of food and camaraderie will be supplied for the volunteers stationed out in the woods right on the edge of the racing line, as well as at the famous afterparty where the volunteers, crews, riders, and drivers get to mingle and share their stories from the day's racing.
Please volunteer here: http://sandblastrally.linaracing.com/2014/volunteer-login.php

This year there will be a raffle with prizes for the volunteers such as gas cards! I know I will be putting $20 towards a volunteer's gas card.

Oh, and I'll be competing in my MK1.5 so come and have a blast and say hello!

·
Registered
30 Posts
I used to marshal for the SCCA back in the day. I wouldn't mind coming out to help. I'll have to check out the schedule for 2015.

-Evan

·
Registered
87 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Wow I just saw that this popped up again. Emily [codriver] and I will be rallying my MK1.5 again this year!

ILikeItSideways is right, race day is March 7th this year (8 days from today!!!). Feel free to message me for more information. We don't have a crew or a fan club but we're pretty cool people!

1 - 4 of 4 Posts