MR2 Owners Club Forum banner

1 - 20 of 30 Posts

·
Registered
2,779 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
http://www.ImageHosting.com/images/davidmn/1000134.JPG
http://www.ImageHosting.com/images/davidmn/1000063.JPG

A big thanks to all those that showed up for the first meeting (last Sat of Jan)!! The weather was perfect, sushi scrumptious, and the drive... well, who doesnt like to get a little sideways sometimes! lol! Being my first time up through el derado to salmon falls, i must say, i was quite impressed with the route! Very nice!

I look forward to seeing yall back this month!

For more info ragarding lacation, time, etc, e-mail me at:
[email protected]
or call: 916 532 1710

~chelle
SVMOA
Sac Valley MR2 Owners Assoc.
Meets the last Sat of each month in Gold River
Host to drives, parts raffles/ swaps, and general monthly meet 'n greet.
Look forward to seeing YOU there!! ;-)

·
Registered
628 Posts
i guess next time around i will have to bring the duece....... :thumbup
gotta get some more sac 2's out. i know that they are out there cause ive met a bunch

·
Registered
2,779 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
torgan said:
i guess next time around i will have to bring the duece....... :thumbup
gotta get some more sac 2's out. i know that they are out there cause ive met a bunch
Well then, I think you should get some of our fellow sac mr2 enthusiasts out there this month!! Hehe!
You gotta see my latest addition too...(and YES that does make 3 now!!!)

All the best,
Chelle

·
Registered
1,835 Posts
You have too many MR2s. I think you need to donate one to me. :D

The last meet was fun, and the drive was awesome. Too bad I was allergic to the sushi!! :( I should be able to make it out to the Feb. meet, and hopefully I'll have my DP/exhaust installed by then.

Oh yeah, I prolly could use new brakes too lol

·
Registered
2,779 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Pred said:
ive been waiting to go... let me know the date.
Well, we will be meeting feb 26th at noonish... ill e-mail you the addy. Between me n my bf, there will be a min of 6 deuces, even if no one else comes! lol!

~Chelle

·
Registered
819 Posts
Well damn! NEW MR2 people in sac! Nobody even bothered to give me or Elysha a yell. I'm sure would have both loved to be there. John how goes it man. You still liken those Azenis? I may go, but that depends on if I can get my hachi up and running before then. You schedualed your meet the same day as the first autoX of the year for my league. If my car is running i'm autoX'ing. If it isn't i'll bring my 2 or my kawi =>

·
Registered
1,835 Posts
Josh! How the hell are ya doin man? I don't think I've talked to you since last April. How come your never on AIM? Still working on the Rolla? If you need an extra set of hands lemme know.
I love the Azenis they grip 1000x better than my old cheepys. My next set of tires will probably be the new Azenis RT-615. Those look sweet!! Elysha went to the last meet with us, but I guess you were too busy with your girl that day. :heybaby:

·
Registered
819 Posts
To be honest I didn't know there was a meet. I have been pretty busy, but i can't wait to go to some car meets. I was at the big car show at expo last weekend (the one we all went to last year). I am almost NEVER on the computer anymore, let alone the MR2 board, the Corolla board, or even the Kawi board.
The rolla is still on jackstands. I have actually hired a mech to come out this sunday to help me put an engine in. It was just hard to get people to come out on their own time and help me. I felt bad calling on so many favors.

I want to hear specs of the new RT615 before I put my money on it. I know it will be good, but I want to know how much better they are and how much more $ they are.

·
Registered
2,779 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
I was just informed that our little Johny boy will be turning 18 soon!! This next meet will be in his honor! mr2turbo91 is almost LEGAL! HAHA! j/k jonh ;-)

·
Registered
191 Posts
Jrocket said:
Well damn! NEW MR2 people in sac! Nobody even bothered to give me or Elysha a yell. I'm sure would have both loved to be there. =>

i usually do, but people in sac are mean. i say whats up and they look at me like theyre going to kick my a$$. so i stop.

·
Registered
1,835 Posts
starfoxtien said:
i usually do, but people in sac are mean. i say whats up and they look at me like theyre going to kick my a$$. so i stop.
maybe there not from the boards? one thing i have noticed is that most of the local mr2 owners arent board members, let alone mr2 enthusiasts. the members that do post on the boards are pretty kool though :thumbup

·
Registered
6,687 Posts
mr2gurl4life said:
we will be meeting feb 26th at noonish...
Conor & I won't be up in time :(
March one though, I promise.

·
Registered
2,779 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 · (Edited)
starfoxtien said:
No way! Well, rest assured, we stricly prohibit any meaness!! We have a very clear "time out" policy that all members are subject to, in the event that someone behaves like a doody head. ;-)
SANDRA/CONOR...oh yeah, AND ANDERSOON ;-),
Itll be nice to have you guys out here!! So Cal/ Nor Cal united!! Bout bloody time! Lol! Heres some pics of the family... may be another addition tonight... *knocking on wood*

http://profiles.myspace.com/users/12401551

·
Registered
2,779 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
JohnS said:
omg another one???!?!
My BF n I made the drive to napa at 930 last night and picked up a hardtop na. We didnt get to bed till nearly 5 am, but I think it was well worth it. Yall can see the new beasty at the next meet...

·
Registered
819 Posts
SWEET! a NA hardtop is a rare thing. Don't even think of putting a turbo in there. You have yourself a sweet autoX-track car =>
What year?

1 - 20 of 30 Posts