MR2 Owners Club Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Crazy OEM nut.
7,328 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have been nothing but satisfied with my experience with Keith Tau at RPM Garage. I bought a set of 98-99 MkII wheels through their eBay store. Communication was great, and because they closed for the Chinese New Year, and for the following week so they could do inventory and re-organize (which he told me about in advance), my wheels couldn't be shipped out immediately. To make up for this he bumped my shipping up from standard EMS shipping to 48 hour FedEx shipment. Keep in mind this is from Hong Kong to Dallas! So that is quite a bump in shipping.

The wheels arrived packed far better than I even imagined. Great care was taken to individually bubble wrap each rim in no less than 8-10 layers of bubble wrap (no I'm not kidding).

The rims were just as described and pictured, which is what every buyer likes to discover.

Anyway, I give Keith, and those that work with him a huge thumbs up, and will definitely buy from them again, and not hesitate to recommend them.

-Nathan

·
Registered
413 Posts
I too have had good luck with Keith, I bought 94 lights and the center panel, he included a trunk lock cylinder for free. The shipment was very fast and the product was great.

jeb

·
Registered
195 Posts
same here ive bought 94+ tails from keith and also the H4 healight conversion .. great guy .. and the packing was really good... :thumbup rpm garage

1 - 3 of 3 Posts