MR2 Owners Club Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
412 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
what you guys think of these in charcoal grey on a teal 85. i'll probably run a spacer but i'll see how it goes. i've been looking at these rims for awhile.. seen them on a few miatas and thought they were some hot stuff. let me know what you guys think... :angel: :evillaugh

old pic..

·
Registered
9,809 Posts
Those look like the OLD SSR type X's. I like those and think they would look really good. What are the specs?

Todd
87sc

·
Registered
412 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
it's either those or some nippon racing f-2's.. i think the f-2's would be cool. i wanna go with a black/teal color scheme

·
Registered
412 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
as long as its strong then hell it's a good deal. cheaper than the rota slips by a hundred or so. i wanna see some flat black ones on my car. should I run a spacer in the rear to flush it up a little?

·
Registered
4,600 Posts
Aren't they only in 13" diameter though? I hope you're autocrossing your car otherwise getting a smaller wheel kinda defeats the purpose, don't you think?

·
Registered
1,229 Posts
ive never seen those on an MR2...i love the style though. I think a white car with black/red lip would be nice

on your car i think the black would look nice

·
Registered
4,600 Posts
nerdpatrol said:
uh they're 15x6.5. lol
Oh, I'm sorry. I should've double-checked the Rota website before posting *puts foot in mouth

·
WWW.TECHNICALGARAGE.COM
3,626 Posts
I wanted a set but I actually found another set that are similar to the autoX's..but of course that will be a secret as of right now ;)

1 - 13 of 13 Posts