MR2 Owners Club Forum banner

1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Premium Member
16,626 Posts
I could probably find a spot in the motorhome for a coupl'a unattached 18-20 chicks, and I'm over 21. ;)

·
3,519 Posts
I am wanting to share a room with someone also. I might be there thursday night but doubt it. Mainly need Fri/Sat nights.

I am 25...

·
3,519 Posts
You do have to book the room. And in order to do that I am sure you have to put your credit card info up for them to charge so if they get stuck with an empty room. I am looking at the suite. But I doubt that I will be in the room that much anyways. But it was nice to have a room at se2004 as it rained most all the time!

·
Premium Member
1,068 Posts
I think that you guys are supposed to use the link in Bill's post to let people know that you are looking to share a room with someone.

·
3,519 Posts
Aimee: I do believe that is what Bill wanted. But you know us..... we are hard headed. Thanks for the heads up.

blue-sun: shoot me an e-mail and we can discuss it further. I still need to figure out if I can take both my cars and how I will do that. If it is that I have a friend drive one then that would be 3 ppl in the same room. But less to pay for each. We can continue this via e-mail.

·
Registered
6,964 Posts
Aimee said:
I think that you guys are supposed to use the link in Bill's post to let people know that you are looking to share a room with someone.
I tried earlier, before posting in here and I got an error message. So that's why I posted here.

K, I'll shoot you an email later tonight from my home email address.

David

·
Premium Member
16,626 Posts
Cousin . . ..
:)

·
Registered
2,238 Posts
I'll be 18 at the time. This just means we'll have to be in a room with someone 21+?

About booking a hotel room, should I find several roommates before I book a room so I book one room for the group instead of us all booking our own room on accident?

·
Master of Twos R Us
21,767 Posts
Please call the hotel and ask about the age requirements. I'm sure whoever answers the phone will have your answer.

1 - 20 of 24 Posts