MR2 Owners Club Forum banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
542 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I was digging through my basement and came across this copy of Road&Track.

There is a very interesting article so I thought I'd share. Be warned it is very long, (14 pages) but I'd say it's worth the read.

Clicky here.

·
Registered
595 Posts
Neat comparison. I liked reading about how the '2 compared to the Fiero GT - I've got one to compete against locally, and the guy is very good at driving it.

·
Registered
4,293 Posts
nw_mr2 said:
awwww little mr2 beat everything else? Oh wait, I already knew that :p

Awesome article, thanks!
All the magazine comparos I have (7 or 8) of the MKI, it always lost to the CRX :)

·
Registered
542 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 · (Edited)
You're welcome everybody.

Ya, I found a buttload of car magazines from the 80's and early 90s in my basement. I got a lot of new stuff to read. If I find anything else of interest I may post it up.

·
Registered
3,867 Posts
All the magazine comparos I have (7 or 8) of the MKI, it always lost to the CRX
hehe, I've seen a few of those, but, I'm just excercising my mr2 pride, and, I'd WAY raither drive the mr2. Btw, what are the 'other magazines" saying the Si gets for G's?

·
Registered
605 Posts
Nice article :)

for those who want more articles about the AW11, I'll upload my collection of articles to my page soon (about 45MB of AW11 roadtests, brochures and articles)

let you all now when I got round to it ;)

·
Ontario's first MK1.5,'05
5,126 Posts
seven_mgte said:
You're welcome everybody.

Ya, I found a buttload of car magazines from the 80's and early 90s in my basement. I got a lot of new stuff to read. If I find anything else of interest I may post it up.

Do you have Road and track November 84 ? if so can you post that article?

Martin

·
Registered
3,867 Posts
For you guys with these articles:

If you need hosting, let me know. I can put them up on my server.. Can't wait to see these :D

·
Registered
76 Posts
Great article. Thanks for posting it. My brother collects those for our Celica Supras and pretty much any older Toyotas. After I show him this he may go searching some more, this time for the duece.

They look excellent framed and hanging on the wall. I highly suggest dedicating a room's walls simply for this. :)

1 - 18 of 18 Posts