MR2 Owners Club Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
3,276 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I knew a bunch of you guys have issues with Jeremy. If you still have a pending issue with him and can PROVE he owes you money please let me know. I am filing fraud charges against him this week and plan to have him picked up Friday. I have a lawyer and the more people we can get that he has took money from the longer we can keep him behind bars. If he does owe you money you can join my suit.

Please text me asap 602-312-5896 if this applies to you or know anybody else who has been a victim of his BS. We are looking to file the lawsuit as soon as he is picked up so he can be served in jail so he cant try to dodge the suit.

·
Registered
3,276 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Hey Mouse do me a favor and email me [email protected]

I am planning on filing criminal charges next. The more people I can show he scammed the longer hes going to jail. I need to wait for my civil case to end and show I won so I can file criminal charges against him. Both him and his wife need to go to jail and his kids need to be put with a better family. It's become my new focus to make sure they serve jail time. He needs to learn a hard lesson about what happens when you steal money from people.

·
Registered
708 Posts
Ill write the email today and include the paypal payment info. I can't seem to find the thread (he must have deleted it) but I was supposed to get those custom lower control arms for the rear of my SW20 but never received them.

In fact, heres the screenshot I took of the paypal payment to him for the control arms. http://i.imgur.com/bhmiJHz.png

He's such a piece of ____.

·
Registered
3,276 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Yea send me an email. Once the judge rules I can submit the info to the prosecutor to have him criminally charged. Each count of fraud is a 1.5 year in jail. The more people we get to come forward the longer his jail sentence will be. I plan to put both him and his wife Amanda in jail since shes worked with him to steal the money (we have a solid paper trail as proof)

I want him put away for a while. He needs to learn a very hard lesson of what happens when you take peoples money.

We are hoping for the final ruling soon. It should be any time now.

·
Registered
3,276 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
he doesn't use that business anymore. After he botched a bunch of MR2's he tried to scam everybody including east valley property management (had to take him to court as well)

He lied so much he can't keep his lies straight anymore.

update!

Judge has ruled against Jeremy. He is just asking for the lawyer fees which Jeremy will be responsible for now. Should be a few more days till it's official. The Hartz's are going to have a hard Christmas season this year. I made sure to let the judge know he's been on here buying MR2's with stolen money so there should be no reason why he can't get me the 10k he now owes me within 90 days before I file contempt of court charges.

He's going to be held accountable to the fullest extent of the law. My new project is making sure both him and his wife serve jail time for all the people and companies he ripped off

Reactions: Ajh23

·
Registered
3,276 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Mouse sent you a PM

·
Registered
708 Posts
____ ____ ____. I haven't been on the forum in awhile. Sorry I missed your PM staci. It would have really helped your case and I would have probably have been 325$ richer that Jeremy STOLE from me. Here's the pic of my paypal. http://i.imgur.com/bhmiJHz.png I never got any confirmation of shipment or anything. If your lawyer can subpoena paypal I'm sure they have records that it was never shipped either. But I may be too late. If Jeremy is still out there, and especially if you are reading this, look the other way if I ever see you and I hope you feel the guilt from everyone you stole money from every day of your life. You're a piece of ____. Everyone else, stay away from this low life.

·
Registered
3,276 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Hey guys I haven't updated in a bit. jeremy now owes me over 3K yet again. We were waiting for the interest to go up before we file. His wife was charged with passing bad checks and is due in court in September. Combined with the case we are bring against them now there is no question at least shes going to jail now. We want them both in jail but all in due time. These people are career criminals and their time is coming to an end. I can't believe it's been this long. Sorry I haven't been on here much. I started a new business and im booked into next week so it's been really busy. I am looking forward to finally putting them in jail for good. I am going to make sure the courts know that they have been charged with fraud in the past. Could you imagine having a fraud charge against you and yet you are still dumb enough to pass bad checks. Talk about being a total loser.

I will get back to the people who PM'ed me soon. For quicker responses just email me at [email protected] if you need anything. Please contact the AG's office and file a complaint against Jeremy Hartz and Amanda. Let's get them in jail for a long time. I am already in contact with the AG's office but the more people the more they will go after them. Let's teach the hartz a serious lesson. They need to learn.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts