MR2 Owners Club Forum banner

1 - 20 of 48 Posts

·
Burbank's fastest AW11
14,473 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
It was a great venue to have any kind of car meet. Larry who was in charge of the place was real helpful and made it easy for all of us to enjoy our stay.
There was about 45 MR2's (from my count) that showed up today. People from SD, OC, IE, LA, SFV, and the SGV all came out. Not sure if any of the AV peeps showed. The number of cars that showed up were impressive although it rained earlier in the day. Props to everyone that made it. There were a few new faces which is always good to see. Thanks to macnut (Jason) for organizing this meet. We gotta do it again!!! Here are the pictures I took, hope I do this right.

http://photobucket.com/albums/v698/mr2driver/

Peace-

·
Registered
4,367 Posts
yeah awesome meet. thanks jason and thanks to all of you guys for setting up the raffle. It was a great meet. Everyone was cool and had a good time.

·
Registered
8,297 Posts
this meet was great. I had a lot of fun and glad to see a lot of faces again. :)

·
Registered
1,361 Posts
Great meet, will have to do it again there. Big thanks to Larry and I hope you guys tipped the girls well. Jason, great spot!!!! Next time we ll have to fill it up! I have about 30 pics so I ll try to put up a link tomorrow. Til the next one. Hector

·
Registered
130 Posts
yeah, it was great! that was my first meet. i'm kinda shy cause i didn't know anybody there, but next time i'll attempt to talk to someone. we should have it there again....

·
Burbank's fastest AW11
14,473 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
Dennis said:
it's the a$$
That's what I'm talking about!!!!!

Peace-

1 - 20 of 48 Posts