MR2 Owners Club Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.

RFID Advanced Keys AK-105 Smart Keyless and Push-Start Ignition GROUP BUY

3K views 45 replies 17 participants last post by  Dinternetman 
#1 ·
AK web site http://www.advancedkeys.com/

We have 11 people attached to a group buy for these push button start systems.

All we need is four more people and the price will go down from $349 dollars to $279.20 with FREE Shipping.

Here is a list of the updates the 105 has:

A lot more functions are user programmable on 105, see below:

105B offers immediate ignition off (<0.5 seconds) by press button with brake or 3 seconds just press button without brake. (same for starting)
It will also feature shock sensor, which can be programed as an alarm function device or manual unlock trigger, i.e ability to unlock the door by tap the door/window.

Security Alarm Function
Smart Key Entry Function
Door-Not-Closed Reminder
Key-Not-Found Reminder
Door Lock Delay Function
External Unlock Trigger
RS Button as AUX Trigger

This is a company based in Canada so its not CHINA made

Either PM me or Reply to this thread and we'll get back to you.

FOUR PEOPLE IS ALL WE NEED! :)

See less See more
#5 ·
Will our cars need the "Push-Button Ring MountAK-RM02 - In Stock Decorative ring will let you securely and easily mount the Push-Start Button on any flat trim surface for that flawless OEM finish." to not look like crap in the dash?

Will we need a steering wheel lock bypass?

In any case, I'm very interested.

#7 ·
Unfortunately I can't answer your questions ... I'm sure all of those can be answered by an Advanced Keys rep if you want to call them.

This literally is the deal as written ... it's the kelyess entry with the push button start for $279.

I'm guessing that we won't need the "Push-Button Ring Mount" as I plan on replacing the actual ignition with this thing.

If the three of you who are seriously interested actually commit we'll need just one more and we're off!

#14 · (Edited)
Thank you for starting this GB here! We have 13 Orders now so we have made the 15% discount mark. We only need 2 more to get the 20% plus free shipping. And remember the discount also extends to any accessory(window roll up and so on) you want to buy with your AK105.

-You will pay AK directly as I did not want to hold on to any money for any person!
-Please check out AK web site but it is old. I can tell say you get all the features from the 104 but the 105 has additional ones for you to play with. They are not selling the 104 so if you order the 104 you get the 105.
-The AK105 is an alarm system but also has RFID push start and some other cool features
-I will give a GB code to use to make your purchase with AK
-To my knowledge no one has a write up of the AK but if any of you know OTECK. He has a write up on a RFID GB install he did on his car not too long ago that was well documented.
-I will be installing mine this summer and will pull our my dash to do it as I have other things to do so am stripping car down to its bones BUT AK has good service and if you cant get through the manual you can contact them for assistance!

UPDATE:

ShaidarHaran-->>you were added to GB yesterday and part of the 13 mentioned above.
zacisapimp -->>you were added to GB. PLEASE PM ME
knucklesson -->>you were added to GB. PLEASE PM ME
Macmall10 -->>you were added to GB. PLEASE PM ME

THIS IS A TOTAL OF 16 ORDERS. WE HAVE THE 20% !!!!!!!!!!!!!

I will send out instructions later today on how to order your unit and all the requirements!

IF YOU DID NOT MAKE THIS ROUND NO WORRIES WE WILL START ANOTHER ONE THAT YOU CAN JOIN

#20 ·
-Hi folks this First GB deadline has been reached finally. I will immediately start a new one so If you missed it or don’t have the cash yet you still have time.
-If you want in on this first round I can put you on a waiting list just incase someone drops out for any reason but you must be ready to buy like yesterday!!!!
I have decided to PM the instructions to all who signed up for the GB and ask that you DO NOT share this information with any one as it will hurt future GB trying to reach that 20% off mark!

-->>I HAVE EMAILED EVERYONE ON THIS BOARD AND MR2OC THE GB INSTRUCTIONS

#21 ·
-Hi folks this First GB deadline has been reached finally. I will immediately start a new one so If you missed it or don’t have the cash yet you still have time.
-If you want in on this first round I can put you on a waiting list just incase someone drops out for any reason but you must be ready to buy like yesterday!!!!
I have decided to PM the instructions to all who signed up for the GB and ask that you DO NOT share this information with any one as it will hurt future GB trying to reach that 20% off mark!

-->>I HAVE EMAILED EVERYONE ON THIS BOARD AND MR2.COM THE GB INSTRUCTIONS

#26 · (Edited)
AK confirmed 6 deposits on Friday at about 8am est. I will check later with them today for final deposits!

-->>WE are up to 9 deposits now! Just waiting on 6 more people.

-->> I had an error in the date. The Deposit deadline is 2/17 Monday. I don't know what I was thinking but I am sorry about that!:angel:

#28 · (Edited)
We have the 15 deposits required for GB #1 and it is officially closed. I have already started up GB#2 and its tentative dead line is MARCH 31 2014. Thank you all for making this a success! I will PM all who made a deposit with further instructions on completing the order as soon as I get the official list from AK. IF you did not make your deposit by last Monday consider yourself added to GB #2 as the coupon code has expired.THANKS

Status
Not open for further replies.
You have insufficient privileges to reply here.