MR2 Owners Club Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
165 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
North County preferred but not mandatory. Anyone know of any places? The holes in my seats are getting bigger and I think it's time to get them taken care of.

·
Registered
423 Posts
or you could just take it to mexico and get like your whole interior reupholstered

·
Registered
6,687 Posts
m0yb0y Tim had his seats done in Escondido. They looked really nice. You might want to ask him.

·
Registered
1,361 Posts
BajaGringo said:
TJ is the place! I wouldn't worry too much about your spanish.......
Yes, but you do have to worry about getting your seats back. If you go to TJ make sure you know someone at the shop. There are a lot of stories I can tell you.

·
Premium Member
982 Posts
there is a place on Market st. The guy name is gilbert (mexican) doing a nice job on mine and my friend's MR2 seats. 250/pairs vinnyl rewrap.
Tuan

·
Registered
311 Posts
91tealgreen said:
Yes, but you do have to worry about getting your seats back. If you go to TJ make sure you know someone at the shop. There are a lot of stories I can tell you.
Yeah, I'm sure there are alot of places that steal seats....LOL

If you are considering TJ, I would walk across and check out the shops, materials and prices. Make sure to take at the quality of the work being done. Ask about a guarantee on workmanship & material. There are a bunch of shops near the Smart & Final near the pedestrian bridge. Good Luck!

·
Registered
165 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Hey Dustin, I've been alright. I have a ton of crap on the floor of my room waiting to go on my car but I don't have the energy to do anything any more. I've been too busy with work to really have much time to spend on the car :(

..but that's how life goes.

and to be honest, I'm not going to take my seats to TJ. I'd rather buy some new racing seats first than take chances and probably waste my time down there. I'll probably call around to some shops in north county.

Tuan, thanks for the info, I'll probably check up on that place when I'm getting more serious about seats.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts