MR2 Owners Club Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
4,092 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
just a question about the interior of the MR2 as I search for a project... is there a place that sells aftermarket (oem replica) interiors? such as a new dash, carpet, console trim, etc? or do I need to get actual eom parts from an online shop or my local dealer...

I'm just trying to see how much it would be to get an interior back to showroom new condition if I end up buying a can that looks pretty worn on the inside...

·
Registered
411 Posts
As far as aftermarket goes.. no I don't think anyone does.

However, CST makes seat covers of OEM quality.

OTher than that... browse the for sale forum... I've seen full interiors go from 500-800$

·
Registered
6,687 Posts
Dracon said:
I'm just trying to see how much it would be to get an interior back to showroom new condition if I end up buying a can that looks pretty worn on the inside...
I replaced my entire blue interior with black on my MK1. I found someone with a wrecked car but perfect interior & found the rest of it at junkyards during half off sales. It takes longer but we don't have a lot of options when it comes to our cars. All togther it cost me around $250 to replace it all. But it's crackless & looks so much better.

·
Registered
288 Posts
Ive also replace my Whole Interior on my MK2 from blue to black from a buddies car who wrecked the car. but had mint black interior.....$200 and one day.

My advice, look around and search everywhere, and when the time come you'll be the happiest camper EVER.

·
Certified Lid Sniffer
4,012 Posts
^^Dude, I'll gladly part with $200 to convert my interior to black.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts