MR2 Owners Club Forum banner
21 - 28 of 28 Posts

·
Super Moderator
3,079 Posts
Any suggestions on what I should get ? Since I can't use inserts I think I'm gonna return the Koni sport kit But don't know what else is good ?
I'd find a set of used struts or get the Ohlins rebuilt if that was possible. Seems like option one is best though, don't send them back.

·
Registered
68 Posts
Discussion Starter · #22 ·
I'd find a set of used struts or get the Ohlins rebuilt if that was possible. Seems like option one is best though, don't send them back.
I'd rather not return them, but looking over the the weekend on here didn't have any lucking finding anything that wasn't like a 10yr old post but this morning the wasa reply on here saying he has some so hopefully I hear back from him , what do you you think the stock housing would cost roughly ?

·
Registered
275 Posts
I talked to the shipping company I normally use through work, and they aren't taking anything west due to the situation in the lower mainland atm. I am waiting to hear when they are opening back up. I will keep trying for you!

·
Registered
68 Posts
Discussion Starter · #28 ·
I talked to the shipping company I normally use through work, and they aren't taking anything west due to the situation in the lower mainland atm. I am waiting to hear when they are opening back up. I will keep trying for you!
Thanks that'd be great it's very appreciated , did they mention anything about the cost ? I don't necessarily need them immediately it'd be great if I could start the work right away but it's not the end of the world I wouldn't be driving it in the winter anyway , thanks again for checking all this out

21 - 28 of 28 Posts