1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
1,338 Posts
awesome, great job bill and others that helped

·
Registered
1,338 Posts
ill be registering probably friday, paycheck comes... whoot!

·
Master of Twos R Us
21,767 Posts
I'm going to sticky a thread for registration and for track registration so that people can see who has actually paid rather than who says they're coming. Thanks for getting the pages live, Bill!

·
Registered
8,297 Posts
all right. :) This is going to be great. I just do not know what package I want yet.

·
Charter Member - Group W
2,028 Posts
Paypal sent for registration and Tshirt. Event entries will come when I know if I'll have a car :lol:

·
Two 2s - 93T, 88 SC
2,965 Posts
Can we have one person auto-x or other events with 2 cars if I can bring both of mine ? Or if I bring one can we have multiple drivers on one car for the events ?

John
93T, 88 SC

·
Registered
422 Posts
Can it be assumed that none of these events will happening at the same time, otherwise until we see a time schedule, how will we know what we can sign up for at what time? i.e, track event, auto x, etc.

If this is talked about somewhere else, I am sorry I missed it.

Joe

·
Master of Twos R Us
21,767 Posts
jeebert2 said:
Can we have one person auto-x or other events with 2 cars if I can bring both of mine ? Or if I bring one can we have multiple drivers on one car for the events ?

John
93T, 88 SC
You are paying by driver for the drag, autox and track. If you want to switch between cars, the only requirement is that they pass tech. If you want to share your car with someone else, they must pay the event entry (the only exception is the track day - you may share your track time and car with one other person, but if you both want the same amount of time on track as everyone else you will need to both pay for entry).

The event schedule is stickied in this forum - it is being filled in as we get more firm information.

·
Master of Twos R Us
21,767 Posts
2 other notes - all registration fees are fully refundable until May 10th. At that point, we have to pay the track and they become your contribution to the event should you not be able to make it. After May 10th, registration fees will be going up - we need folks to register early so that we have the funds to pay for the facility when the bill comes due.

Keep the questions coming, folks - and thanks for all of the support!

·
Master of Twos R Us
21,767 Posts
Seating space is limited and the banquet is a buffet - so you will have to pay to enter. We can't have people eating who don't pay.

·
Master of Twos R Us
21,767 Posts
jeebert2 said:
So do we have to register for the banquet ?

John
93T, 88 SC
Yes. Sorry about not having it up when registration opened. We were still up in the air about doing one.

We need a valid count within 5% of how many people will be attending by one week prior to the event. We also need to pre-pay for it, which is why we ask that folks pay before-hand.

·
Two 2s - 93T, 88 SC
2,965 Posts
No problem. I just wanted to make sure I didn't overlook it. I think it is a great idea and will be happy to pay for it once the registration is set up.

John
93T, 88 SC

·
Master of Twos R Us
21,767 Posts
It's on the registration page now. You can PayPal the funds or use your credit card.

1 - 20 of 22 Posts