MR2 Owners Club Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
4,305 Posts
Looks really good!! I built one for my previous MR2 with a vert core hanging down... it was too low tho, but yours looks real good... you plan on making anymore?? Also, any idea where to find plastic splitter sheet material? I’m guessing 1/4” ish

·
Premium Member
12,751 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Looks really good!! I built one for my previous MR2 with a vert core hanging down... it was too low tho, but yours looks real good... you plan on making anymore?? Also, any idea where to find plastic splitter sheet material? I’m guessing 1/4” ish
Thanks. I will probably draw it up in cad this fall and see about getting my sheet metal shop to produce them. Maybe do a group buy for a few.

I haven't found a good source for plastic sheet like that, not in pieces big enough for a splitter anyway. It's available if you live in an area with a plastic supplier, but if you don't, shipping is a killer. Plywood is always a good backup plan for a splitter.

·
Registered
4,305 Posts
Ya the shipping is more than the plastic... I’ve seen people with said sheets on YouTube and most get them at Home Depot etc, but they never have them here

Ya keep me posted on the diffuser I really like it... the first one is very labor intensive

1 - 5 of 5 Posts