MR2 Owners Club Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Administrator
42,296 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
This forum is not about body kits and how to install them. This is not a show and shine forum. This is not a street racing forum. This is not a car critique forum.

This forum is in place to have very technical discussions about race car and street car aerodynamic principles.

I would suggest that you read the info. If you can add factual info then please do so. If you have questions then please feel free to ask. The MR2OC have engineers from all fields as members, many of which may have actual automotive aerodynamic experience.

If you have ever taped a few hundred tufts of yard to your car, driven down the race track with a pickup truck filled with video equipment and your wife of kids taping your car at speed then this is the forum for you!

·
Turbo-less since 6.17.07
3,911 Posts
Awesome! Thank you Bill:thumbup:

I was actually considering Taping some of those 5min. smoke bombs to a stick on the front of my car and going for a drive, a'la wind tunnel, and having someone film it for me:D

·
Registered
243 Posts
Either I haven't been here in a while or I haven't been paying attention, because I just saw this section. I have to say, this is one of the most entertaining sections I've ever seen on a forum.

Good job, admins, and whoever else was behind this!

1 - 5 of 5 Posts