1. When making a FS post, please include the following:
- Board Name:
- Means of Contact:
2. FS threads need to be clear and to the point.
3. No "testing waters" threads. You're either selling it or you're not.
4. No price = no thread (no OBO threads unless a price is also included)
5. No third-party for sale threads.
6. No WTB posts in this section. AT ALL! There is a Wanted to Buy Forum in each section that you may use for this purpose.
7. All subject lines must have FS in them. If you are looking for a trade make it a FS thread and you must still have a price.
8. Do not bump threads. 'Bump' or 'ttt' posts will be removed at the moderators discretion. Do not bump threads you did not start.
9. If you make any comment about the price a person is asking for their parts, your post will be edited/deleted.
10. If you post any negative comments about a person or their parts, your post will be edited/deleted. If you have evidence that this person should not be selling parts on the board, please PM a moderator or contact an admin.
11. Please do not make a low ball offer on a part. It will be considered a low ball offer if you offer less than 90% of the asking price. If you post a low ball offer of any kind your post will be edited/deleted and you will be warned. If you feel your offer might have a chance, submit it through PMs.
12. Do not spam your parts for trade in other people's threads unless they specifically asked for that type of part. Use PM for this type of activity.
13. If you are going to use this site, take the time to create a proper for-sale thread. Do not just paste a link to another webpage such as ebay or copy and paste from another add. If you do this your thread will be deleted. If you want to post to an eBay link, please use the eBay forum that is provided.
14. Please do not make your original FS post one big run on sentence. Use the basic format outlined in #1. Otherwise we will conclude you are not serious about selling your car/parts and lock your thread.
15. Do not repost items in more then one thread.
16. Upon completion of a sale or receiving items wanted, please make a post saying so.
17. Mr2oc.com is not responsible for any interactions on the site.
The sale forums are here as a courtesy to MR2OC.com users. Please follow these rules or you will force us to take action against your posts, threads, and possibly even your account up to and including revoking access to the forums.