MR2 Owners Club Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
74 Posts
I think you will have to measure the seats distance from each bolt. Take those measurements into a company that can order or make sliders ( in Ohio there are a few proformance shops that do this for us, you probably have more options in Cali, there are so many more shops), they should ask for those measurements and send them out to another company that makes aftermarket sliders. The 3 times I have done seats, the factory sliders dont fit onto the aftermarket seat. I would call around to some "well-known" shops and ask them what can they do?

·
Registered
3,999 Posts
If the sliders on the aftermarket seats are the same distance from each other as stock you can weld the stock feet onto the aftermarket slider. That's if the stock sliders won't match up to the aftermarket seats, which they probably won't I would guess.

·
Moroccan Gold Imports
1,694 Posts
search, there is a thread not long ago where someone showed how to make your stock brackets work, where to make the cuts, etc... I am using the stock brackets for my Sparco Torino's. I don't forsee any problems and will let you guys know how it turns out!

·
Shadetree mechanic
2,505 Posts
1 - 8 of 8 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.