MR2 Owners Club Forum banner

1 - 20 of 31 Posts

·
Registered
728 Posts
actually thats not my car. Got the pics from a japanese website. They are 16x8 all around, including Trdmomo's setup and sonisilver. 16x6.5 16x8s is a rare setup and i have yet to see it. I was gonna do this setup but decided im gonna go with advans.

J

·
0 Posts
I thought I posted that those look sexy as hell before. I guess I didn't. So here goes...
Damn, those rims look sexy as hell on those cars. Mmm!

·
Registered
550 Posts
where can you get these wheels? i work at a nissan dealer and am wondering if can get them at cost through them, or are these hard to find jdm wheels?

·
Registered
73 Posts
JSPEC2 said:
where can you get these wheels? i work at a nissan dealer and am wondering if can get them at cost through them, or are these hard to find jdm wheels?
The GTR wheels are still expensive here in Japan. They are not rare here but just pricey.

·
Registered
305 Posts
TURBRO said:
Albertsmr2, sonicsilver, and trd momo are you guys running the gts-t 16x6.5 in the front and the r32 16x8 in the rear. It's hard to tell in the pics. Thanks
The car belongs to a good friend of mine,the wheels are 6.5 at the front and 8x16 on the rears,he actually has a spare pair of the 6.5x16's if anyone is willing to pay the frieght cost from the u.k?

·
Registered
550 Posts
well i checked at nissan today and it doesnt seem that they can get the r32 wheels, although i would love to have a set...

·
Registered
226 Posts
JSPEC2 said:
sorry for the late post....

some 3 or 4 years ago motorex was selling r34 rims for $2500. these r32 wheels look great on the mr2. i wonder if the r34 wheels would fit, because (in my opinion) those are just hot....

1 - 20 of 31 Posts