MR2 Owners Club Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.

PS2- Tokyo Extreme Racer 3 !!!!!!!!

397 views 20 replies 7 participants last post by  WoLLy 
#1 ·
Went through my ps2 games and found TXR 3 that been hiding away for almost 2 years. I started to play again and I'm loving it. I bought this game at Fry's for 20 bucks. I think it is the best racing game dollar for dallar new. I like it alot more than GT series is because you can modify the bodywork and drifting is abit easier in this game. The graphic in TXR3 is also very good. Too bad that honda isnt in the game anymore because they coudlnt get the licence from honda. I missed my favored car NSX big time :p . I guess I'll just have to stick with my second favored car MR2. For those who dont know about this game, go get one and you will like it. It should be even less than 20 bucks now at most game store. It's too bad that Genki didnt release the PC online version in the US, new cars and parts are updated in the online game frequently according to the real life market. It would probably be a big hit since it is much more realistic than any NFS craps games.

#8 ·
obviously its unrealistic, in tk3 your flying down the wangan going more than 200mph BULLSHI***. try that in Gt4 and you will see how hard is it to go that fast

#9 ·
800hp on a 2500lbs car, 200+mph on a straight away is possible. GT4 never has a straight away that long thats y you could never reach it that easy. And yes cars in japan been known to pass 200+mph in real life on the freeway there. Ask Top Secret owner.

#11 ·
mr93turbo said:
why dont you try using a mr2 in Nurburing with 500hp and try keeping it straight. just play a real game GT4 its better IMO
Seriously, I ask you to explain to me why the game is rice. You said 200+ mph is not realistic on wangan. I counter with number and real life fact that tuned cars like Top Secret cars went 220mph run on the freeway there often. And I heard of the night racing scene in japan do race to around 200mph on the straight away. So dont tell me it is not realistic. And please dont change the topic and stay just go and play GT4. I do like GT4 alot. The only thing I dont like GT4 is that you cant change the exterior of the car.

#12 ·
agreed, TXR is not a ricer game. There are videos of people going over 200mph on the wangan, there was a video of it floating around about 2 weeks back. You need to get off the anti-street-racing bandwangon and give respect to a fun and entertaining game that reflects real aspects of real life on roads such as the wangan.

incase you gloss over the details, if you dont like the game, STFU and click the red x box on the window.

#14 ·
guys guys.... lets lighten up here gt4 is cool but i perfer TK3 cuase like they said .. you can customize the exterior of the car realistically then N4S and unless ur on a touring racing team then i can understand where GT4 and you are coming from but since the street thing is what we are more aware of then u have to understand where we are coming from!!!! :2cents:

Status
Not open for further replies.
You have insufficient privileges to reply here.