MR2 Owners Club Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
171 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
ok everyone see if you can help me with this one, my MR2 power antenna is not getting power, we looked behind the counsel and checked to see if it was connected, it looks fine there, I ordered another one off of e-bay, and before removing my old one, I disconnected it and tried connecting in the new one, but I am still not getting any power, you can't even hear it trying to power up or anything. Does anyone know of a fuse of anything?

·
Registered
2,547 Posts
Check your fuses, I had something similar with one of my cars, If the antena wasn't conected to the radio it wouldn'y go up or down.

·
Registered
171 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Its just the one plug right

It only connects to one plug behind the radio right? because I did check that, but where is the fuse? The only one I see shows an arrow pointing to the roof of the car??? not sure what that means, or where its at

NEX~GEN said:
Check your fuses, I had something similar with one of my cars, If the antena wasn't conected to the radio it wouldn'y go up or down.

·
Registered
299 Posts
The power to the antenna is provided through the radio harness. The OE radio powered the antenna on when the radio was powered on. I remembered when i installed an aftermarket radio I had to use the schematics to make sure the new radio also powered the antenna

1 - 4 of 4 Posts