Not sporting a full time internet connection, but
MSN: [email protected]
Just bought myself an MR2(Dom's previous car). I was previously driving a 300zx until I had the <sarcasm> fun of spinning out on a rainy day and hitting two curbs. I love gravel and rain. </sarcasm> My girlfriend drives a red 86 so that's what got me started on liking MR2's. I'm having to do some work on the emissions(O2 sensor(intermittent light), Cat(just to be safe), and the BVSV for the Vapcan(it was broken)). No worries, Dom didn't know about it and I'm doing the other stuff just to make sure I pass the second time. I've already put in a short shift kit and I have a OEM Master Cylinder and Techna Fit SS lines on their way for me to install. I think this will be a better car for me right now instead of the 300zx because it costs far less to mod. Sorry for the long winded hello.
I'm new to the regional forum, so I've probably missed out on a bunch. I'm from Tucson, so if anybody wants to hang out or something, I'm game. Especially if you're cute, single and female.
- AIM - PLFosleyKS (I think--someone stole my username like 10 years ago whenever AIM came out and I haven't been able to get it back)
- Yahoo - fosley
- MSN - [email protected]
- [email protected] (use this for normal emails)
- [email protected] (use this for potentially not work-safe emails)
- [email protected] (never check this, since I've had it since Hotmail came out and it's on every mailing list in the world)
- [email protected] (which has gotten like 15 porn ads a day since I got it so I might miss any emails sent to this account)
- http://fosley.servehttp.com/ (just a random site with links to everything else)
- http://tsscct.servehttp.com/ (the Two Seat Sports Car Club of Tucson site, which is a random car club me and a couple friends made up for fun, and the site has pretty much nothing useful on it--also, the site is currently down because I let computer-stupid people use my web server)