MR2 Owners Club Forum banner

1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Registered
1,605 Posts
at market price for the 95 will do for me.. I am not in any hurry, the car wouldn't come out until late spring....

AT

·
Premium Member
2,254 Posts
well KBB says 5,880 which is a joke for a 95 in good shape so i would have to say 9-10k would be a reasionable price fore a 95NA

·
Premium Member
2,254 Posts
well you figure the 95 turbos still go for 13-15k not to mention the 95 is a rarer year kinda like the 05 spyder

·
Registered
451 Posts
I guess, but the 95 is virtually the same as the 94 model. Also they made the MR2s between 91-95, I just dont see how someone can pay that much for it. Of course there are always people with more money than me, I like found the cheapest/cleanest MR2 i can find lol

·
Registered
1,605 Posts
tmak26b said:
I guess, but the 95 is virtually the same as the 94 model. Also they made the MR2s between 91-95, I just dont see how someone can pay that much for it. Of course there are always people with more money than me, I like found the cheapest/cleanest MR2 i can find lol
As always, you pay for what you think is right... There is about 625 MR2 imported at the year of 94 and 93 import at the year of 95 in the north america region. If you really want to know, the interior set up is little different between the 94 & 95 as well. I like the year of 95, cause only 10% of them are NA that year... that make the 95NA very rare car to have this day.....

AT:)

·
Registered
451 Posts
A stock unmolested MR2 turbo would be just as rare, it seems like every MR2 turbo are modded now. That's why I am taking the backward route and putting the car back to stock.

Actually all 2nd gen MR2 are inflated in terms of pricing, there is such a demand for it that you can squeeze an extra 1K-3K more for it. If I repaint my car, I should be able to sell it for 2K more than what I paid for it

·
Registered
874 Posts
Mike,

This is Dean. You are really selling your ride? Are you looking for a turbo version?
Good luck with your sell man. Keep me posted.

·
Registered
1,148 Posts
Considering that only around 356 MR2s were sold in the US for the 1995 model year, I think that $10k is more than fair for one in good, unmolested condition. There appear to be a few people in the MR2 community that collect the 95 model year MR2s specifically. It has more to do with the rarity and collectibility of the car than anything else. IMO, as long as he's not in a rush to sell the car and can wait for the right offer, it should eventually come along.

And from experience, I think I'd much rather pay the additional couple thousand dollars for one that's been well taken care of than a bargain. The bargain I bought has required much more work already than it's worth.....

·
Registered
1,605 Posts
Yes, stock car is hard to find now this day... if you can find one is stock and have been keep up w/ all the good work... that is worth it as well I believe.. there is a 93T for sell it NY area now, it is a 93T red, stock and the car is beautiful and has 113k on it, the delar want $4200 for it that is all, I guess he just don't know what he had, and just use the kelly blue book at this point...

AT

·
Registered
1,148 Posts
Well either that or there's something wrong with it. Hard to know without actually seeing/driving it. I saw that post as well. It does sound like a great deal! If only I didn't have too many MR2s as is....

M

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
hey dean, Im thinkin about it im not quite sure yet. I kinda want an Integra gsr but I really dont know. Juno wants to trade me his integra but his girl said no. But if i could get $6500 then yea Ill sell but if I cant get that then its no big deal Im in no hurry to sell it. And yes i do wish i had a turbo :D and if I dont sell my MR2 then Im planing on doing a swap next winter

·
Registered
874 Posts
thats cool. Unfortunately, i wont have my duece for any meets this year. I just sold the black beauty this weekend. Its going to a good home. I' missed her already. I no longer see her in my driveway.

M

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
Damn thats too bad that was a nice MR2 howcome you sold her?

·
Registered
874 Posts
Unfortunately, i had tolsold her to generate funds for my new business. Its ok, iam sure i'll be buying another one down the road.

1 - 20 of 24 Posts