MR2 Owners Club Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Premium Member
11,255 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
To get Porterfield pads direct from them with a pretty hefty discount I have to do a pretty big buy in.
Who would be ready and able to commit to a 25% street 20% race off retail group buy?

·
Premium Member
11,255 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
what kind of time frame are we talking about, and do you have the price breakdown depending on how many we get?
I would like to get at least 10 sets F&R guarenteed before I placed the order but I have a call in to our local track and if I can get them to order 5-10 sets of racing pads then we would be about there. So the time till I order will kind of depend on what they say plus other interest and commitment.
Once the order is placed it will probably take about 2 weeks to ship because they won't have everything in stock. I need pads ASAP so hopefully soon hehe.

For quantity discount let's say an extra 1% off per set up to 5 sets.

·
Registered
1,277 Posts
I would be interested in a set of the endurance pads. Building an endurance car and can try them out. Is there different compounds to choose from in the endurance range ?

·
Premium Member
11,255 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Responding to a bunch of emails right now.
For anyone who hasn't emailed me yet, I'd like to have payments by tomorrow morning so hit me up ASAP and let me know what you want.

Plan is to order tomorrow. Hopefully have and ship within 2 weeks.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts