MR2 Owners Club Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
340 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have searched and even went to the website, are the brakes different from 2nd gen to 3rd? I have a set for a 91T and am looking buy a 93T, but here in Japan you can only have one car. So my debate is if they won't fit the 93T then I will have them installed. But if they fit then I will wait till I get the 93T.

·
Registered
1,223 Posts
After reading back and forth awhile I can conclude that:
Jpnturbo has searched on the website.
He owns 91T and he's going to buy another 93T.
He has a set of 91T brakes.
In Japan, they allow to own only one car at the time.
Now his question is "Will the 91T brakes fit 93T?"
If the answer is "No", then he will install the brakes to 91T.
And if the answer is "Yes", then he will wait to install the brakes when he gets his 93T.

That's the best I can get it out. Correct me if I am wrong. Now I will leave for you guys to answer his question because I don't know about the brakes.

JDMR2TT

·
Registered
2,560 Posts
Thanks for deciphering the message for me :smile: !!! I don't see why anybody would want to put 91' brakes on a 93'T. If you have all the brackets and stuff, the 91' brakes will fit the 93'. I don't see why you would want to downgrade? Go ahead and put the 91' brakes on the 91'. 93'T brakes are substantially better than 91'T. Thanks,

Brian

·
Registered
340 Posts
Discussion Starter #5 (Edited)
JDMR2TT said:
Jpnturbo has searched on the website.
He owns 91T and he's going to buy another 93T.
He has a set of 91T brakes.
In Japan, they allow to own only one car at the time.
Now his question is "Will the 91T brakes fit 93T?"
If the answer is "No", then he will install the brakes to 91T.
And if the answer is "Yes", then he will wait to install the brakes when he gets his 93T.
This is correct, after spending the money the 93T came up and the deal is sweet. But if the brakes don't fit, you must acquite, just forgot to mention the pads were porterfield.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts