MR2 Owners Club Forum banner
41 - 49 of 49 Posts

·
Registered
68 Posts
Discussion Starter · #41 ·
Oh, so sorry Salineselin... I was so hectic yesterday I didn't even notice you were the same person from before. We just got another storm go through today. This winter sucks.

·
Registered
68 Posts
Discussion Starter · #42 ·
Salineselin, I'm going to PM you. I'm going to go run over to FedEx and see what shipping is, but need your address. Please respond by PM so we don't need to keep your private information out here in the forum.

·
Registered
68 Posts
Discussion Starter · #43 ·
The two black deck lid side pieces are now SOLD.

Exhaust is still up for grabs. FedEx wanted about $337 to ship it whole to Utah. (And I'm selling it for $75 for local pickup) Sorry to any next people interested in it, but I will not spend the time to dismantle it into two separate pieces to save the costs on shipping (cuts it down to about a third of that shipping cost). Local is still going to be the best way to take this exhaust off my hands.

Its been a pleasure working with all you that have taken parts. A good group of people. I miss being part of the gang. Hopefully I'm still helping to share the love.

·
Registered
68 Posts
Discussion Starter · #46 ·
My2... When I get home from work I'll place it in a box and get a shipping quote hopefully tomorrow morning. Or are you local (see my profile)? Please PM me some of these specifics as we proceed here.

41 - 49 of 49 Posts