MR2 Owners Club Forum banner
1 - 20 of 49 Posts

·
Registered
68 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Hello all,

I sold my deuce in 2011. :crying: I'm finally getting around to selling off my shed full of items. Some of these parts are from the original car, which was a 1991 5sfe. In 2004 I upgraded by swapping in the engine from an imported JDM 1997 rear clip. Parts are assorted from each source as described below. Please look through this list and feel free to make me offers if you know you have a more reasonable price than my asking price. Thanks! (More pics will follow, I think I photographed them all in too large a size)

Rear Bumper (from my JDM clip) $175.00 $125 (I will not ship this part)
Exhaust (OE from 1992 5sfe) $100.00 $75 (It works, no holes or leaks, slap it on to pass inspection and take it off when you upgrade, please)
Right (passanger) front fender $75.00 SOLD
R Side Scoop (from the clip) $30.00
L Side Scoop (from the clip) $30.00
5sfe Engine Deck Lid $200.00
Red Side Engine Deck Lid pieces $20.00ea. (I have 2)
R134-a AC compressor $30.00 (it works) SOLD
Black Side Engine Lid Pieces $15.00 (I have 2, damaged from JDM clip, nothing some bondo and fresh paint won't patch up) SOLD
3 Interior Dash Parts $100.00 (total for the 3) SOLD
Cables (Trunk and Engine) $20.00 $15
5sfe Front Brake Caliper pair $50.00 (willing to sell single at $35 ea.) SOLD
5sfe Rear Brake Caliper pair $75.00 (willing to sell single at $45 ea.)
3sgte (?) Timing Belt (part # 13568-79045) $20.00 (new, unopened, in pack from dealer with part number stickers and all)
5sfe ECU $25.00 SOLD
Left Front Corner Lamp $30.00 $25 SOLD
3 engine mounts $50.00 $35 total, for all 3 together (I simply forget what's what OE vs. the clip?)
Washer Fluid Reservoir $10
Interior Rear Wall Plastic Panels $40.00ea. (see pics)
Interior Box $100.00 (That box on the floor behind the seats)
Interior Firewall Carpet $100 (from the JDM clip)
5sfe (?) Speedometer Sender (Ask me a price, I don't know if it is the full part)
Engine Lid Latch $30.00 $25
OE Alloy Wheels mounted with snow tires: Bridgestone Blizzak, gently/moderately used. $50 for the full set. Center caps are intact and included. SOLD

Local pickup preferred. If shipping is a must, it is not included and you pay the full shipping cost. I can take cash and Paypal. Checks would need to clear before releasing the merchandise.

·
Registered
68 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Abesdub...

Are you interested in something? My post clearly states "feel free to make me offers if you know you have a more reasonable price than my asking price.".

I'm a reasonable person. But replying with profanity (even acronyms for it) is somewhat against board policy, and there are rules posted regarding that and to help keep the board constructive and good spirited.

So, kindly, is there something you were looking at here and would like to make an offer on?

·
Registered
68 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 · (Edited)
Wow... my apologies Abesdub! Now I'm racking my brain as to what website I was using to gather up prices for the parts before I listed them.

On looking again on other sites regarding rear brake calipers, I see that for a used price I should probably be asking $45 per side for the rear brake calipers.
(I'm going to change that above, and the front ones too).

Are you interested? Sorry!

·
Registered
68 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
I put my OE rims with snow tires on the list too everyone. See the edited list above. Let me get the pics of them up tomorrow.

·
Registered
68 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
Mistatwo Mayn,

My intention is that the prices are BEFORE shipping (see the very bottom of my first post). If you're interested, then I'll now try to get a quote on the shipping for the AC compressor. Currently we're under a blizzard out here in Pennsylvania. (and oh fudge but I forgot to post the snow tire/rim pictures I said I'd post) Might not be till tomorrow that I can figure out the shipping quote. Where are you located, and what speed of delivery were you hoping for?

If you check the 7th post in this series you can see the AC compressor in the first 4 pictures. I tried to get a bunch of angles on it. But there are a good deal of shadows since I took the pics outside on a sunny afternoon. Let me know if you need the pics shot inside to see more details. But when I took the compressor out of the car it was indeed working well. In 2002 I found out about that AC recall that Toyota issued and got everything serviced and working well. That was the compressor I had after that (I actually never payed attention to how and what the Toyota dealership did to make the AC work back then). When I did the Gen. III engine swap with a JDM clip in the summer of 2003, we took this compressor off and put in the one that was attached to the clip's engine. And now I'm finally getting around to selling off parts in my shed.

Please let me know if you need anything.

·
Registered
68 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
Wheel pics #3 of 5. I goofed up with the camera and didn't realize what I thought took a pic of the backside of this particular wheel... the camera (phone) was facing the wrong direction. Sorry. I can take the inside picture of this wheel if you need.

Attachments

1 - 20 of 49 Posts