MR2 Owners Club Forum banner

1 - 20 of 67 Posts

·
Registered
1,278 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
is it too early? ahahaha because i just cant wait til spring...anyone have any plans for the first meet?

·
Registered
967 Posts
you sold that pretty quick. I'd love to see the bimmer, the other folks around here that picked up bmws and lexuses and such havn't fulfilled their promises of showing them so maybe you will ;)

As for the meet.. I think we may have to wait a bit to plan it, Major ;) But as soon as it gets decently warmer out I'm looking forward to it.

·
Registered
2,906 Posts
ok, after getting that out of my system.

I wonder how Vang is coming along rebuilding his car?

Karl is doing getting his mitsu fixed?

and hopefully Gar and Ero will have 2 fresh rebuilts ready to drive for the summer.

·
Registered
967 Posts
Hey, mine is still safely in the garage. I'm thinking I'll take it off the market anyway, I havn't quite decided yet.

·
Registered
602 Posts
im down for another winter beater meet. i didn't make it to the last one cause i was still drunk. stupid alcohol.

·
Registered
1,278 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
well car is only for sale til tomorrow...i got one guy really intrested in it but if he does buy it i got my eye on another mr2 so dont worry Steven, i know you'll miss me if i go...ahahaha...

·
Registered
3,087 Posts
Uhmm... I guess I'm going to hold back on getting my 2 for a while as it's causing my too much $ and it'll keep me away from trouble..:D But yeah, planning to get a fresh new paint job, new bushings, 93+ tranny, and tires. So, I'm guess my car won't really come out til probably late April or even May. But in the meantime I guess here's a few pictures of my car.

·
Registered
3,087 Posts
oh, don't make fun of my body work..hahaha this is my first time actually messing w/body work. the Toms front didn't fit that good/line up w/the hood, so i cut it and cut my oem front (since it was crack) and fiberlglass it together to have a OEM fitment and flush w/the hood and didn't like how the toms front was high so made it lower. Need some more work on the bumper. got my 94+ spoiler also and got new set or rims but not painted yet. If any of ya have any experience in bodywork let me know too:D

·
Registered
452 Posts
too early for a mr2 meet......beater meet will work

.....and yes, i finally bought a new clutch replacement kit. will get it install late this month.

·
Registered
96 Posts
Weather.com is projecting high 40's for the end of March, so we'll probably be looking at 50's in April. Thats definitely warm enough for a meet if you ask me! Anybody up for an April Fool's Day (Sat.) meet?? :)

·
Registered
1,278 Posts
Discussion Starter #17 (Edited)
WOO HOO! going once, twice, and sold! :D ...well i just sold it today and hopefully that guy that bought it joins u guys...so no more mr2 for me, but I WILL RETURN...MUAHAHAHAHAHAHA

1 - 20 of 67 Posts